Janice Dickinson Engaged to Psychopharmacology Expert
Self-proclaimed the world's first supermodel, Janice Dickinson, is set to tie the knot the fourth time. Photos of her wearing a huge diamond ring hinted that she is engaged to Dr. Robert "Rocky" Gerner whom she only started dating three months ago.
Gerner is a leading psychopharmacology expert in the United States. Dickinson was still seen kissing adult movie star James Deen back in September at a Hollywood event, but she proclaimed her love for Gerner not long after that. "You just know you know it's the right person," she said. "He's the ying to my yang."
The couple posed for engagement pictures at the Four Seasons hotel in Beverly Hills on Thursday, December 13. She pointed at the massive bling with her other arm wrapped around Gerner.
The 57-year-old model has been married three times before. She first married blue musician and composer Ron Levy in the late 1970s. Then she married film producer Simon Fields in 1987 before divorcing him in 1993. They had a son named Nathan. She walked down the aisle the third time with Albert B. Gersten but the marriage only lasted a year.
Dickinson has a daughter named Savannah with boyfriend Michael Birnbaum. She thought that Savannah was Sylvester Stallone's at first.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift