Janice Dickinson Engaged to Psychopharmacology Expert
Self-proclaimed the world's first supermodel, Janice Dickinson, is set to tie the knot the fourth time. Photos of her wearing a huge diamond ring hinted that she is engaged to Dr. Robert "Rocky" Gerner whom she only started dating three months ago.
Gerner is a leading psychopharmacology expert in the United States. Dickinson was still seen kissing adult movie star James Deen back in September at a Hollywood event, but she proclaimed her love for Gerner not long after that. "You just know you know it's the right person," she said. "He's the ying to my yang."
The couple posed for engagement pictures at the Four Seasons hotel in Beverly Hills on Thursday, December 13. She pointed at the massive bling with her other arm wrapped around Gerner.
The 57-year-old model has been married three times before. She first married blue musician and composer Ron Levy in the late 1970s. Then she married film producer Simon Fields in 1987 before divorcing him in 1993. They had a son named Nathan. She walked down the aisle the third time with Albert B. Gersten but the marriage only lasted a year.
Dickinson has a daughter named Savannah with boyfriend Michael Birnbaum. She thought that Savannah was Sylvester Stallone's at first.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'