Janice Dickinson Engaged to Psychopharmacology Expert
Self-proclaimed the world's first supermodel, Janice Dickinson, is set to tie the knot the fourth time. Photos of her wearing a huge diamond ring hinted that she is engaged to Dr. Robert "Rocky" Gerner whom she only started dating three months ago.
Gerner is a leading psychopharmacology expert in the United States. Dickinson was still seen kissing adult movie star James Deen back in September at a Hollywood event, but she proclaimed her love for Gerner not long after that. "You just know you know it's the right person," she said. "He's the ying to my yang."
The couple posed for engagement pictures at the Four Seasons hotel in Beverly Hills on Thursday, December 13. She pointed at the massive bling with her other arm wrapped around Gerner.
The 57-year-old model has been married three times before. She first married blue musician and composer Ron Levy in the late 1970s. Then she married film producer Simon Fields in 1987 before divorcing him in 1993. They had a son named Nathan. She walked down the aisle the third time with Albert B. Gersten but the marriage only lasted a year.
Dickinson has a daughter named Savannah with boyfriend Michael Birnbaum. She thought that Savannah was Sylvester Stallone's at first.
More Janice Dickinson News
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'
- Anna Kendrick: 'I'd Be Terrible at Being Like Taylor Swift'
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer