Janice Dickinson Engaged to Psychopharmacology Expert
Self-proclaimed the world's first supermodel, Janice Dickinson, is set to tie the knot the fourth time. Photos of her wearing a huge diamond ring hinted that she is engaged to Dr. Robert "Rocky" Gerner whom she only started dating three months ago.
Gerner is a leading psychopharmacology expert in the United States. Dickinson was still seen kissing adult movie star James Deen back in September at a Hollywood event, but she proclaimed her love for Gerner not long after that. "You just know you know it's the right person," she said. "He's the ying to my yang."
The couple posed for engagement pictures at the Four Seasons hotel in Beverly Hills on Thursday, December 13. She pointed at the massive bling with her other arm wrapped around Gerner.
The 57-year-old model has been married three times before. She first married blue musician and composer Ron Levy in the late 1970s. Then she married film producer Simon Fields in 1987 before divorcing him in 1993. They had a son named Nathan. She walked down the aisle the third time with Albert B. Gersten but the marriage only lasted a year.
Dickinson has a daughter named Savannah with boyfriend Michael Birnbaum. She thought that Savannah was Sylvester Stallone's at first.
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army