Janice Dickinson Engaged to Psychopharmacology Expert
Self-proclaimed the world's first supermodel, Janice Dickinson, is set to tie the knot the fourth time. Photos of her wearing a huge diamond ring hinted that she is engaged to Dr. Robert "Rocky" Gerner whom she only started dating three months ago.
Gerner is a leading psychopharmacology expert in the United States. Dickinson was still seen kissing adult movie star James Deen back in September at a Hollywood event, but she proclaimed her love for Gerner not long after that. "You just know you know it's the right person," she said. "He's the ying to my yang."
The couple posed for engagement pictures at the Four Seasons hotel in Beverly Hills on Thursday, December 13. She pointed at the massive bling with her other arm wrapped around Gerner.
The 57-year-old model has been married three times before. She first married blue musician and composer Ron Levy in the late 1970s. Then she married film producer Simon Fields in 1987 before divorcing him in 1993. They had a son named Nathan. She walked down the aisle the third time with Albert B. Gersten but the marriage only lasted a year.
Dickinson has a daughter named Savannah with boyfriend Michael Birnbaum. She thought that Savannah was Sylvester Stallone's at first.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!