AMC to Air 'Walking Dead' Season 1 and 2 in Black and White
AMC is offering a different experience in watching "The Walking Dead". The network will air all episodes of season 1 and 2 of the hit zombie apocalypse series in black and white starting February 14, 2013 at 6:30 P.M.
This special program will kick off with the airing of the first two episodes of the drama series. It will be immediately followed by the second season premiere of Kevin Smith's docuseries "Comic Book Men" at 9 P.M.
The airing of "Walking Dead" in monochrome format isn't only aimed at giving a special treat to the show's fans, but also boosting AMC's unscripted block on Thursday night. According to a magazine's article, creator Robert Kirkman has fully endorsed this new way of enjoying the popular series.
More The Walking Dead News
- Mariah Carey Tells Friends That James Packer Is 'Mentally Unstable' and 'Violent'
- Britney Spears Reveals Theme of 'Slumber Party' Video
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO