AMC to Air 'Walking Dead' Season 1 and 2 in Black and White
AMC is offering a different experience in watching "The Walking Dead". The network will air all episodes of season 1 and 2 of the hit zombie apocalypse series in black and white starting February 14, 2013 at 6:30 P.M.
This special program will kick off with the airing of the first two episodes of the drama series. It will be immediately followed by the second season premiere of Kevin Smith's docuseries "Comic Book Men" at 9 P.M.
The airing of "Walking Dead" in monochrome format isn't only aimed at giving a special treat to the show's fans, but also boosting AMC's unscripted block on Thursday night. According to a magazine's article, creator Robert Kirkman has fully endorsed this new way of enjoying the popular series.
More The Walking Dead News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby