AMC to Air 'Walking Dead' Season 1 and 2 in Black and White
AMC is offering a different experience in watching "The Walking Dead". The network will air all episodes of season 1 and 2 of the hit zombie apocalypse series in black and white starting February 14, 2013 at 6:30 P.M.
This special program will kick off with the airing of the first two episodes of the drama series. It will be immediately followed by the second season premiere of Kevin Smith's docuseries "Comic Book Men" at 9 P.M.
The airing of "Walking Dead" in monochrome format isn't only aimed at giving a special treat to the show's fans, but also boosting AMC's unscripted block on Thursday night. According to a magazine's article, creator Robert Kirkman has fully endorsed this new way of enjoying the popular series.
More The Walking Dead News
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt