Jonas Brothers Announce Dates of Latin America Tour
Popular boyband Jonas Brothers have announced the twelve dates of the Latin American leg of their concert tour. New songs set for release early next year will be played by the pop group as they trek across eight countries: Venezuela, Chile, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Paraguay, Uruguay, and Guatemala for their 12-day concert.
The brothers will kick-off their Latin America concert tour on February 24, 2013 in Caracas, Venezuela, moving next to two stops in Chile, another two in Argentina, and then a show in Bolivia. They will be playing three times in Brazil before heading to their Paraguay and Uruguay performances. Guatemala City will host the final show in the 12-city leg of the concert tour. "We can't think of a better way to start off the New Year than being on the road again. We're excited to see our Latin American fans again and share our new music with them!" so they said.
JoBros are coming off fresh from their successful series of shows in the U.S. when they performed in New York City's Radio City Music Hall, and their three sold-out shows at the Pantages Theatre in Los Angeles. So far, they have released four albums: "It's About Time", "Jonas Brothers", "A Little Bit Longer", and "Lines, Vines and Trying Times" and have already sold eight million records to-date. In 2010, they won Breakthrough Artist of the Year at the AMAs (American Music Awards) and the Best New Artist award at the Grammys.
Brothers Paul Kevin Jonas II, Joseph Adam Jonas a.k.a. Joe Jonas, and Nicholas Jerry Jonas a.k.a. Nick Jonas form the Jonas Brothers. They hailed from New Jersey and gained popularity on the Disney Channel.
Jonas Brothers' Latin America Tour Dates:
- 2/24 Caracas, Venezuela USB - Simon Bolivar University
- 2/26 Vina Del Mar, Chile - Vina Del Mar Festival
- 2/28 Santiago, Chile - Movistar Arena
- 3/2 Cordoba, Argentina - Personal Fest Carlos Paz
- 3/3 Buenos Aires, Argentina - Estadio Ferrocarril Oeste
- 3/5 Santa Cruz, Bolivia - Estadio Tahuichi Aguilera
- 3/10 Sao Paulo, Brazil - Credicard Hall
- 3/12 Rio de Janeiro, Brazil - Citibank Hall
- 3/14 Porto Alegre, Brazil - Pepsi On Stage
- 3/17 Asuncion, Paraguay - Yacht Club Del Paraguay
- 3/19 Montevideo, Uruguay - Velodromo Montevideo
- 3/21 Guatemala City, Guatemala - Paseo Cayala
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle