Jonas Brothers Announce Dates of Latin America Tour
Popular boyband Jonas Brothers have announced the twelve dates of the Latin American leg of their concert tour. New songs set for release early next year will be played by the pop group as they trek across eight countries: Venezuela, Chile, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Paraguay, Uruguay, and Guatemala for their 12-day concert.
The brothers will kick-off their Latin America concert tour on February 24, 2013 in Caracas, Venezuela, moving next to two stops in Chile, another two in Argentina, and then a show in Bolivia. They will be playing three times in Brazil before heading to their Paraguay and Uruguay performances. Guatemala City will host the final show in the 12-city leg of the concert tour. "We can't think of a better way to start off the New Year than being on the road again. We're excited to see our Latin American fans again and share our new music with them!" so they said.
JoBros are coming off fresh from their successful series of shows in the U.S. when they performed in New York City's Radio City Music Hall, and their three sold-out shows at the Pantages Theatre in Los Angeles. So far, they have released four albums: "It's About Time", "Jonas Brothers", "A Little Bit Longer", and "Lines, Vines and Trying Times" and have already sold eight million records to-date. In 2010, they won Breakthrough Artist of the Year at the AMAs (American Music Awards) and the Best New Artist award at the Grammys.
Brothers Paul Kevin Jonas II, Joseph Adam Jonas a.k.a. Joe Jonas, and Nicholas Jerry Jonas a.k.a. Nick Jonas form the Jonas Brothers. They hailed from New Jersey and gained popularity on the Disney Channel.
Jonas Brothers' Latin America Tour Dates:
- 2/24 Caracas, Venezuela USB - Simon Bolivar University
- 2/26 Vina Del Mar, Chile - Vina Del Mar Festival
- 2/28 Santiago, Chile - Movistar Arena
- 3/2 Cordoba, Argentina - Personal Fest Carlos Paz
- 3/3 Buenos Aires, Argentina - Estadio Ferrocarril Oeste
- 3/5 Santa Cruz, Bolivia - Estadio Tahuichi Aguilera
- 3/10 Sao Paulo, Brazil - Credicard Hall
- 3/12 Rio de Janeiro, Brazil - Citibank Hall
- 3/14 Porto Alegre, Brazil - Pepsi On Stage
- 3/17 Asuncion, Paraguay - Yacht Club Del Paraguay
- 3/19 Montevideo, Uruguay - Velodromo Montevideo
- 3/21 Guatemala City, Guatemala - Paseo Cayala
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says