Lindsay Lohan Offered Job to Host Webchat in Strip Club's Website
A strip club offers to pay Lindsay Lohan's bill. The actress has been rumored struggling to pay monthly rent of her Los Angeles house and being at risk of losing her personal belongings in storage locker after her bank accounts were seized by IRS due to massive tax debts.
New York Strip club Scores is willing to give LiLo $16,000 to settle her debt with the storage company and to help her with the rent of her $8,000-a-month Beverly Hills mansion. In exchange of the paycheck, she's asked to host a video chat for their website, ScoresLive.com.
The strip club sends the proposal in a letter to her lawyer. "We understand that you have recently been spending some time in NYC, and we would like to arrange for you to host a few events online for ScoresLive.com," the club says in the letter obtained by TMZ.
"ScoresLive.com presents hundreds of beautiful ladies who appear by webcam nightly entertaining upscale gentlemen in the privacy of their homes. We are currently starting a new promotion wherein we will engage famous, female celebrities as hosts for special events streamed live from our club, SCORES, on West 28th Street in Manhattan for the VIP members of Scoreslive.com."
It's unclear if the actress accepts the deal or not, but LiLo's father Michael Lohan said her team had already rejected some lucrative endorsement deals that could help her settle her debt. "One deal is for $100,000 for a phone application which blocks unwanted calls," he said. "The other is for $30,000 for a 'Don't Drink and Drive message!' "
The proposals were reportedly rejected to avoid further embarrassment, a reason that didn't make sense to Michael. "It's absolutely crazy that her team would disregard these deals!! If Lindsay's things in storage were to get auctioned, wouldn't that be even more embarrassing?! Have the things said lately been embarrassing themselves?" he argued.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences