Lindsay Lohan Offered Job to Host Webchat in Strip Club's Website
A strip club offers to pay Lindsay Lohan's bill. The actress has been rumored struggling to pay monthly rent of her Los Angeles house and being at risk of losing her personal belongings in storage locker after her bank accounts were seized by IRS due to massive tax debts.
New York Strip club Scores is willing to give LiLo $16,000 to settle her debt with the storage company and to help her with the rent of her $8,000-a-month Beverly Hills mansion. In exchange of the paycheck, she's asked to host a video chat for their website, ScoresLive.com.
The strip club sends the proposal in a letter to her lawyer. "We understand that you have recently been spending some time in NYC, and we would like to arrange for you to host a few events online for ScoresLive.com," the club says in the letter obtained by TMZ.
"ScoresLive.com presents hundreds of beautiful ladies who appear by webcam nightly entertaining upscale gentlemen in the privacy of their homes. We are currently starting a new promotion wherein we will engage famous, female celebrities as hosts for special events streamed live from our club, SCORES, on West 28th Street in Manhattan for the VIP members of Scoreslive.com."
It's unclear if the actress accepts the deal or not, but LiLo's father Michael Lohan said her team had already rejected some lucrative endorsement deals that could help her settle her debt. "One deal is for $100,000 for a phone application which blocks unwanted calls," he said. "The other is for $30,000 for a 'Don't Drink and Drive message!' "
The proposals were reportedly rejected to avoid further embarrassment, a reason that didn't make sense to Michael. "It's absolutely crazy that her team would disregard these deals!! If Lindsay's things in storage were to get auctioned, wouldn't that be even more embarrassing?! Have the things said lately been embarrassing themselves?" he argued.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6