Video: 'Downton Abbey' Cast Does 'Breaking Bad' on 'The Colbert Report'
When "Downton Abbey" cast spent a few days in the U.S., Stephen Colbert didn't miss the chance to ask them to take part in his show. While the British actors didn't appear in person on "The Colbert Report" Thursday night, December 13, the episode featured them in a "Breaking Bad" spoof.
Titled "Breaking Abbey", the parody was introduced by Colbert as a preview for the upcoming season of the AMC crime series. The first scene sees Rob James-Collier's Thomas and Jim Carter's Carson cooking up meth in the Crawleys' house as the Earl (Hugh Bonneville) tries to keep his promise to a buyer.
Next, the three men are seen dealing with a buyer, played by Mark Consuelos, who refuses to pay after he tastes the product. The buyer reveals he's got the recipe, ticking a trust issue among the English men that ends up with a shooting and three dead men. The problem doesn't end there since the Earl later becomes suspicious of his butler.
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers