Video: 'Downton Abbey' Cast Does 'Breaking Bad' on 'The Colbert Report'
When "Downton Abbey" cast spent a few days in the U.S., Stephen Colbert didn't miss the chance to ask them to take part in his show. While the British actors didn't appear in person on "The Colbert Report" Thursday night, December 13, the episode featured them in a "Breaking Bad" spoof.
Titled "Breaking Abbey", the parody was introduced by Colbert as a preview for the upcoming season of the AMC crime series. The first scene sees Rob James-Collier's Thomas and Jim Carter's Carson cooking up meth in the Crawleys' house as the Earl (Hugh Bonneville) tries to keep his promise to a buyer.
Next, the three men are seen dealing with a buyer, played by Mark Consuelos, who refuses to pay after he tastes the product. The buyer reveals he's got the recipe, ticking a trust issue among the English men that ends up with a shooting and three dead men. The problem doesn't end there since the Earl later becomes suspicious of his butler.
More Breaking Bad News
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt