Video: 'Downton Abbey' Cast Does 'Breaking Bad' on 'The Colbert Report'
When "Downton Abbey" cast spent a few days in the U.S., Stephen Colbert didn't miss the chance to ask them to take part in his show. While the British actors didn't appear in person on "The Colbert Report" Thursday night, December 13, the episode featured them in a "Breaking Bad" spoof.
Titled "Breaking Abbey", the parody was introduced by Colbert as a preview for the upcoming season of the AMC crime series. The first scene sees Rob James-Collier's Thomas and Jim Carter's Carson cooking up meth in the Crawleys' house as the Earl (Hugh Bonneville) tries to keep his promise to a buyer.
Next, the three men are seen dealing with a buyer, played by Mark Consuelos, who refuses to pay after he tastes the product. The buyer reveals he's got the recipe, ticking a trust issue among the English men that ends up with a shooting and three dead men. The problem doesn't end there since the Earl later becomes suspicious of his butler.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed