Video: 'Downton Abbey' Cast Does 'Breaking Bad' on 'The Colbert Report'
When "Downton Abbey" cast spent a few days in the U.S., Stephen Colbert didn't miss the chance to ask them to take part in his show. While the British actors didn't appear in person on "The Colbert Report" Thursday night, December 13, the episode featured them in a "Breaking Bad" spoof.
Titled "Breaking Abbey", the parody was introduced by Colbert as a preview for the upcoming season of the AMC crime series. The first scene sees Rob James-Collier's Thomas and Jim Carter's Carson cooking up meth in the Crawleys' house as the Earl (Hugh Bonneville) tries to keep his promise to a buyer.
Next, the three men are seen dealing with a buyer, played by Mark Consuelos, who refuses to pay after he tastes the product. The buyer reveals he's got the recipe, ticking a trust issue among the English men that ends up with a shooting and three dead men. The problem doesn't end there since the Earl later becomes suspicious of his butler.
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Trangender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik