Marisa Miller Gives Birth to a Baby Boy
Marisa Miller welcomed her first child with her husband, music producer Griffin Guess, on Thursday, December 13. Baby boy Gavin Lee Guess was born in Santa Cruz, Calif. at 7:58 P.M., weighing in at 8 lbs., 10 oz. and measuring 22.25 inches long.
The family was overjoyed by the early Christmas present. "I'm completely overjoyed by the birth of our son. I feel so blessed to be a mom and am so excited to experience this next part of life," the new mom gushes about the arrival of the bundle of joy to PEOPLE.
Marisa announced her pregnancy in June and revealed the sex of the unborn baby a month later. "Gaining weight is part of charting your progress," she once said of embracing her changing body. "Yes, I was seeing numbers I had never seen before, but I let go of that because I had a new goal and focus."
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit