Marisa Miller Gives Birth to a Baby Boy
Marisa Miller welcomed her first child with her husband, music producer Griffin Guess, on Thursday, December 13. Baby boy Gavin Lee Guess was born in Santa Cruz, Calif. at 7:58 P.M., weighing in at 8 lbs., 10 oz. and measuring 22.25 inches long.
The family was overjoyed by the early Christmas present. "I'm completely overjoyed by the birth of our son. I feel so blessed to be a mom and am so excited to experience this next part of life," the new mom gushes about the arrival of the bundle of joy to PEOPLE.
Marisa announced her pregnancy in June and revealed the sex of the unborn baby a month later. "Gaining weight is part of charting your progress," she once said of embracing her changing body. "Yes, I was seeing numbers I had never seen before, but I let go of that because I had a new goal and focus."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics