Marisa Miller Gives Birth to a Baby Boy
Marisa Miller welcomed her first child with her husband, music producer Griffin Guess, on Thursday, December 13. Baby boy Gavin Lee Guess was born in Santa Cruz, Calif. at 7:58 P.M., weighing in at 8 lbs., 10 oz. and measuring 22.25 inches long.
The family was overjoyed by the early Christmas present. "I'm completely overjoyed by the birth of our son. I feel so blessed to be a mom and am so excited to experience this next part of life," the new mom gushes about the arrival of the bundle of joy to PEOPLE.
Marisa announced her pregnancy in June and revealed the sex of the unborn baby a month later. "Gaining weight is part of charting your progress," she once said of embracing her changing body. "Yes, I was seeing numbers I had never seen before, but I let go of that because I had a new goal and focus."
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'