Marisa Miller Gives Birth to a Baby Boy
Marisa Miller welcomed her first child with her husband, music producer Griffin Guess, on Thursday, December 13. Baby boy Gavin Lee Guess was born in Santa Cruz, Calif. at 7:58 P.M., weighing in at 8 lbs., 10 oz. and measuring 22.25 inches long.
The family was overjoyed by the early Christmas present. "I'm completely overjoyed by the birth of our son. I feel so blessed to be a mom and am so excited to experience this next part of life," the new mom gushes about the arrival of the bundle of joy to PEOPLE.
Marisa announced her pregnancy in June and revealed the sex of the unborn baby a month later. "Gaining weight is part of charting your progress," she once said of embracing her changing body. "Yes, I was seeing numbers I had never seen before, but I let go of that because I had a new goal and focus."
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Harry Styles Looks Handsome With His New Haircut. See His Clean-Cut Look!
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- Rihanna Launches 'Star Trek'-Inspired Eyewear With Dior. See the Futuristic Design!
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana