The Rolling Stones Tip Off Performance at Coachella 2013
Legendary rock band The Rolling Stones may be joining the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival 2013 as they unintentionally hinted in their mobile app. The Coachella Festival runs for two weekends in April 12-14 and 19-21, and the two new dates appeared on the tour section of the band's mobile app, before it was removed shortly after.
The apparent accidental posting of the dates was corrected later on in the morning but not before fans were already able to spread screenshots of the new tour dates. The only other confirmed date after the band's anniversary concert tour that concludes this week is their appearance at U.K's Glastonbury Music Festival of Contemporary Performing Arts.
The Rolling Stones are celebrating their 50th anniversary with their "50 and Counting" concert tour which played in London, Brooklyn and New Jersey. The legendary rock band recently performed at the 12-12-12 benefit concert with other entertainment icons at the Madison Square Garden in New York to raise funds for victims of hurricane Sandy.
The Coachella Festival is a three-day music and arts festival organized by Goldenvoice and held annually at the Empire Polo Club in Indio, California. Staged at the Inland Emipire's Coachella Valley, the event features different music genres from rock and hip-hop to indie and electronic music, showcasing popular acts, emerging artists and reunion performances from established artists.
- New 'Bachelor in Paradise' Couple! Amanda Stanton and Robby Hayes Spotted on a Date
- Anne Hathaway Eyed to Replace Amy Schumer in Live-Action 'Barbie'
- 'Exhausted' Justin Bieber Cancels the Rest of 'Purpose' Tour Dates
- Rihanna Fuels Pregnancy Rumors With Bigger Boobs at 'Valerian' European Premiere
- ABC Sets Fall 2017 Premiere Dates for 'Grey's Anatomy', 'The Good Doctor' and More
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat