Justin Bieber's Life Story to Be Turned Into TV Series on ABC
Justin Bieber has inspired a new TV show which is being developed at ABC. It has been confirmed that the Alphabet is planning a comedy series which will focus on the Canadian pop star's life before he was famous.
According to TV Guide which first broke the news, the sitcom will depict The Biebs' awkward teenage years and his unorthodox family. The 18-year-old singer was raised by his mother and grandparents in his hometown of Ontario, Canada.
The "Boyfriend" hitmaker is set to serve as the executive producer along with his manager Scooter Braun. Matt Wolpert and Ben Nedivi are also on board to executive produce the show in addition to providing the script.
The yet-to-be-titled comedy series based on Bieber's life was first set up at the network in 2011. It has been recently revived and is being considered for a 2013 premiere.
The "Baby" singer himself has appeared in a number of TV shows through his guest stint on "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" and the revived "Punk'd".
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Features Surprise Return of 'Iron Man' Character
- Jamie Foxx Says Dating at 49 Is 'Tough' Amid Katie Holmes Romance Rumors
- Fans Are Losing It Over Eminem's New Beard - See Their Hilarious Reactions
- Stephen Colbert Announces Plan to Run for President in 2020, Asks Russians' Help for His Campaign
- Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Creators Slapped With Copyright Infringement Lawsuit
- Caitlyn Jenner Fuels Dating Rumors With This Blonde Beauty
- Snoop Dogg Denies Mocking His 'Nephew' Young Thug in 'Moment I Feared' Video
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 9 Finale: Does Your Favorite Win?