Justin Bieber's Life Story to Be Turned Into TV Series on ABC
Justin Bieber has inspired a new TV show which is being developed at ABC. It has been confirmed that the Alphabet is planning a comedy series which will focus on the Canadian pop star's life before he was famous.
According to TV Guide which first broke the news, the sitcom will depict The Biebs' awkward teenage years and his unorthodox family. The 18-year-old singer was raised by his mother and grandparents in his hometown of Ontario, Canada.
The "Boyfriend" hitmaker is set to serve as the executive producer along with his manager Scooter Braun. Matt Wolpert and Ben Nedivi are also on board to executive produce the show in addition to providing the script.
The yet-to-be-titled comedy series based on Bieber's life was first set up at the network in 2011. It has been recently revived and is being considered for a 2013 premiere.
The "Baby" singer himself has appeared in a number of TV shows through his guest stint on "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" and the revived "Punk'd".
More Justin Bieber News
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle