Justin Bieber's Life Story to Be Turned Into TV Series on ABC
Justin Bieber has inspired a new TV show which is being developed at ABC. It has been confirmed that the Alphabet is planning a comedy series which will focus on the Canadian pop star's life before he was famous.
According to TV Guide which first broke the news, the sitcom will depict The Biebs' awkward teenage years and his unorthodox family. The 18-year-old singer was raised by his mother and grandparents in his hometown of Ontario, Canada.
The "Boyfriend" hitmaker is set to serve as the executive producer along with his manager Scooter Braun. Matt Wolpert and Ben Nedivi are also on board to executive produce the show in addition to providing the script.
The yet-to-be-titled comedy series based on Bieber's life was first set up at the network in 2011. It has been recently revived and is being considered for a 2013 premiere.
The "Baby" singer himself has appeared in a number of TV shows through his guest stint on "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" and the revived "Punk'd".
More Justin Bieber News
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two
- Oscars 2017: Lin-Manuel Miranda Cries Over Surprise 'Moana' Mash-Up Cover by 'Hamilton' Cast
- 'Aliens' Actor Bill Paxton Dies at 61, Celebs Pay Tribute on Twitter
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Gets the Party Started With Lively Performance
- Does Caitlyn Jenner Have a New Girlfriend?
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Photobombs Jessica Biel and Emma Stone
- Oscars 2017: Viola Davis Wins Best Supporting Actress