Hugh Grant Admits His Behavior on Jon Stewart's 'Daily Show' 'Unforgivable'
Hugh Grant has responded to Jon Stewart's complaint about his behavior on "The Daily Show". Instead of hitting back at the host, the British thesp admits he wasn't a nice guest when stopping by the Comedy Central show.
"Turns out my inner crab got the better of me with TV producer in 09," the 52-year-old actor wrote on Twitter Friday, December 14 to express his regret. "Unforgivable," he added, "J Stewart correct to give me kicking."
Stewart declared Grant was his least-favorite guest during a chat with Stephen Colbert at a fundraiser for the Montclair Film Festival in New Jersey on December 7. "He's giving everyone s**t the whole time, and he's a big pain in the ass," the stand-up comedian said of Grant who visited his show in 2009 to promote "Did You Hear About the Morgans?"
"And we've had dictators on the show," Stewart added. He further revealed that Grant complained about the film clip provided by his publicist, quoting the "Bridget Jones's Diary" actor as saying, "What is that clip? It's a terrible clip."
"Well, then make a better f**king movie," Stewart said. He additionally stated that he would "never" welcome Grant back to "The Daily Show".
More Hugh Grant News
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'