Amanda Bynes Freed From Two Hit and Run Charges
There may be some good news coming towards Amanda Bynes after all. It was reported that two misdemeanor hit and run charges against her have been formally dismissed in a courthouse in Van Nuys, California this week.
"Amanda Bynes was able to reach a civil compromise in both of her hit and run cases. The two separate victims agreed to dismiss the charges after a financial settlement was reached with both. This is routinely done when both sides are able to come to an agreement, and there really is no need to pursue legal charges because damages to their respective vehicles was paid for," a source close to the situation told RadarOnline.com.
In October, the former child star pleaded not guilty to two counts of driving on a suspended license, the charges she got from her runs-in with cops on September 16. Bynes was pulled over by airport authority police official near Burbank's Bob Hope Airport for driving without a valid license. An hour and a half after, she had her car impounded and was cited for the same offense when crossing paths with the cops again.
"Amanda's lawyer, Richard Hutton, advanced the case and went in early to avoid the media, and the judge (Wednesday) signed off on the deal in which the prosecutor also approved. Amanda took responsibility for her actions, and the court recognized that," the insider added.
However, Bynes is still facing separate DUI and two counts of driving on a suspended drivers license cases.
More Amanda Bynes News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3