Man Trespassed Taylor Swift's Home and Said He's the Boyfriend
A 24-year-old man with criminal record trespassed the grounds of Taylor Swift's house in Nashville and claimed he was the boyfriend. Jacob Kulke was arrested at 1:45 A.M. on Friday, December 14 after security detained him and police were called.
To the officers, Kulke said that he had traveled from Wisconsin on a bus to be with Swift on her birthday, which was on Thursday. He told them he was the country star's boyfriend and that he had been in contact with someone at the home via social media.
It is still unclear whether Swift was home at that time. She spent her birthday afternoon with real boyfriend Harry Styles.
Kulke was booked into jail and held on $10,000 bond. He has a criminal record in Wisconsin, having served 13 months of probation for a 2010 conviction for battery, disorderly conduct and drug possession.
Swift was just talking about stalkers to British Cosmopolitan a few days ago. "Sometimes you get a dude who kind of wants to steal you. That's why I'm so grateful I have people looking after me like (my bodyguard)," she told the magazine.
"Over the past couple of years it's got worse. I get told if there's been an attempt or a threat. My security text me a picture and say, 'Look out for this dude; he's driven across the country, he's off his meds,' or something like that. No one has ever been successful in getting into my house or anything like that. I have an amazing security team."
More Taylor Swift News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son