Man Trespassed Taylor Swift's Home and Said He's the Boyfriend
A 24-year-old man with criminal record trespassed the grounds of Taylor Swift's house in Nashville and claimed he was the boyfriend. Jacob Kulke was arrested at 1:45 A.M. on Friday, December 14 after security detained him and police were called.
To the officers, Kulke said that he had traveled from Wisconsin on a bus to be with Swift on her birthday, which was on Thursday. He told them he was the country star's boyfriend and that he had been in contact with someone at the home via social media.
It is still unclear whether Swift was home at that time. She spent her birthday afternoon with real boyfriend Harry Styles.
Kulke was booked into jail and held on $10,000 bond. He has a criminal record in Wisconsin, having served 13 months of probation for a 2010 conviction for battery, disorderly conduct and drug possession.
Swift was just talking about stalkers to British Cosmopolitan a few days ago. "Sometimes you get a dude who kind of wants to steal you. That's why I'm so grateful I have people looking after me like (my bodyguard)," she told the magazine.
"Over the past couple of years it's got worse. I get told if there's been an attempt or a threat. My security text me a picture and say, 'Look out for this dude; he's driven across the country, he's off his meds,' or something like that. No one has ever been successful in getting into my house or anything like that. I have an amazing security team."
More Taylor Swift News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media