Russell Crowe: I'm Bringing My Family Back Together
Two months after it was reported that Russell Crowe has split from wife of nine years, Danielle Spencer, the actor confirmed that they went through a rough patch in the marriage. The "Les Miserables" actor wrote on Twitter that his priority now is to fix the situation.
"As soon as I finish this job and can get home, my priority is to try to bring my family back together," Crowe tweeted on Wednesday, December 12, adding "These latest reports are false & cruel." Crowe was referring to the rumor that he was casually dating TV personality Katie Lee.
The Oscar-winning actor is filming "Winter's Tale" in New York City as well as making promotional appearances for "Les Miserables". He hardly sees his sons Charles and Tennyson, who are based in Sydney this year. "Starting on another film set tomorrow. I need to go home & be with my children. Cannot believe how f**ked up my schedule has become this year," he tweeted two weeks ago.
Spencer, a musician who stayed with the boys in Sydney, also said that she was busy with her own schedule. She posted on Facebook, "Hi Everyone! I'm sorry i haven't visited here for a while, things have been keeping me somewhat busy of late. I just wanted to thank you all for bearing with me and also for your messages of support, it means a lot to me."
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs
- Watch Katy Perry and Joel McHale Get Arrested for Voting Naked
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels