Russell Crowe: I'm Bringing My Family Back Together
Two months after it was reported that Russell Crowe has split from wife of nine years, Danielle Spencer, the actor confirmed that they went through a rough patch in the marriage. The "Les Miserables" actor wrote on Twitter that his priority now is to fix the situation.
"As soon as I finish this job and can get home, my priority is to try to bring my family back together," Crowe tweeted on Wednesday, December 12, adding "These latest reports are false & cruel." Crowe was referring to the rumor that he was casually dating TV personality Katie Lee.
The Oscar-winning actor is filming "Winter's Tale" in New York City as well as making promotional appearances for "Les Miserables". He hardly sees his sons Charles and Tennyson, who are based in Sydney this year. "Starting on another film set tomorrow. I need to go home & be with my children. Cannot believe how f**ked up my schedule has become this year," he tweeted two weeks ago.
Spencer, a musician who stayed with the boys in Sydney, also said that she was busy with her own schedule. She posted on Facebook, "Hi Everyone! I'm sorry i haven't visited here for a while, things have been keeping me somewhat busy of late. I just wanted to thank you all for bearing with me and also for your messages of support, it means a lot to me."
More Russell Crowe News
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4
- Drake's 'Views' Gets Quadruple-Platinum Certification
- Jimmy Kimmel Selected to Host 2017 Academy Awards
- Back on? Ryan Seacrest Spotted on Romantic Bike Ride With Ex Shayna Taylor in Venice
- Swoon Alert! Michelle Williams and James Van Der Beek Have 'Dawson's Creek' Mini Reunion
- Taylor Lautner Caught Making Out With His 'Scream Queens' Co-Star Billie Lourd
- Liam Payne's Facebook Is Hacked With Porn Images of Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry
- Optimus Prime Wants to Kill Bumblebee in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' First Teaser Trailer