Russell Crowe: I'm Bringing My Family Back Together
Two months after it was reported that Russell Crowe has split from wife of nine years, Danielle Spencer, the actor confirmed that they went through a rough patch in the marriage. The "Les Miserables" actor wrote on Twitter that his priority now is to fix the situation.
"As soon as I finish this job and can get home, my priority is to try to bring my family back together," Crowe tweeted on Wednesday, December 12, adding "These latest reports are false & cruel." Crowe was referring to the rumor that he was casually dating TV personality Katie Lee.
The Oscar-winning actor is filming "Winter's Tale" in New York City as well as making promotional appearances for "Les Miserables". He hardly sees his sons Charles and Tennyson, who are based in Sydney this year. "Starting on another film set tomorrow. I need to go home & be with my children. Cannot believe how f**ked up my schedule has become this year," he tweeted two weeks ago.
Spencer, a musician who stayed with the boys in Sydney, also said that she was busy with her own schedule. She posted on Facebook, "Hi Everyone! I'm sorry i haven't visited here for a while, things have been keeping me somewhat busy of late. I just wanted to thank you all for bearing with me and also for your messages of support, it means a lot to me."
More Russell Crowe News
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities
- Simon Cowell and His Snarky Comments Make Return on 'America's Got Talent' Season 11 Premiere
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture