'Jersey Shore' Star The Situation Was a Stripper at 22, Reveals His Alter Ego
Michael "The Situation" Sorrentino has just revealed one of his secrets that had never been uncovered before. In the latest episode of "Jersey Shore" airing Thursday, December 13, he admitted that he was working as a stripper at 22 years old under the alias Vito Durado.
The guido was serving drinks and giving massages as well as lap dances while he was a student at college. His confession led his house mates to ask him to show some of his sexy moves, with Jennifer "JWoww" Farley willing to receive his lap dance.
The other cast members used any available tools, namely fog machine, fake money and lights, to turn the room into a strip club. The Sitch, however, was giggling as soon as JWoww grinded her body against him.
Being a stripper was not the only job that he had done in the past. Before appearing on the MTV reality series, the 31-year-old was an assistant manager of a fitness center in Staten Island. He lost the job at 25 years old and began his career as an underwear model at the time.
The Situation's revelation of his stripper past would be one of the last memorable moments from "Jersey Shore" since the show will end its six-season run on December 20.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl