Anne Hathaway Pictured Sharing Sweet Kiss With Her Husband at LAX
Anne Hathaway finds comfort in Adam Shulman amidst buzzing news about her wardrobe malfunction at "Les Miserables" premiere. The Fantine depicter was caught on camera leaning in for a kiss from her husband when they were at Los Angeles International Airport recently.
The brunette came to the special screening of her movie in London wearing a black dress with thigh-high slits that she paired with Tom Ford leather gladiator heeled sandals. She accidentally flashed her lady parts to paparazzi when exiting her car to make her way to the red carpet.
"It was obviously an unfortunate incident," she told Matt Lauer on "Today" show. "It kind of made me sad on two accounts. One, that I was very sad that we live in an age when someone takes a picture of another person in a vulnerable moment and rather than delete it, and do the decent thing, sells it."
More Anne Hathaway News
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio