Anne Hathaway Pictured Sharing Sweet Kiss With Her Husband at LAX
Anne Hathaway finds comfort in Adam Shulman amidst buzzing news about her wardrobe malfunction at "Les Miserables" premiere. The Fantine depicter was caught on camera leaning in for a kiss from her husband when they were at Los Angeles International Airport recently.
The brunette came to the special screening of her movie in London wearing a black dress with thigh-high slits that she paired with Tom Ford leather gladiator heeled sandals. She accidentally flashed her lady parts to paparazzi when exiting her car to make her way to the red carpet.
"It was obviously an unfortunate incident," she told Matt Lauer on "Today" show. "It kind of made me sad on two accounts. One, that I was very sad that we live in an age when someone takes a picture of another person in a vulnerable moment and rather than delete it, and do the decent thing, sells it."
More Anne Hathaway News
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization
- 'Logan' Reveals First Look at Richard E. Grant's Zander Rice
- Candace Cameron Exits 'The View' Because of 'Fuller House'
- First Look at Dinozords Unveiled in 'Power Rangers' Poster
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'