Anne Hathaway Pictured Sharing Sweet Kiss With Her Husband at LAX
Anne Hathaway finds comfort in Adam Shulman amidst buzzing news about her wardrobe malfunction at "Les Miserables" premiere. The Fantine depicter was caught on camera leaning in for a kiss from her husband when they were at Los Angeles International Airport recently.
The brunette came to the special screening of her movie in London wearing a black dress with thigh-high slits that she paired with Tom Ford leather gladiator heeled sandals. She accidentally flashed her lady parts to paparazzi when exiting her car to make her way to the red carpet.
"It was obviously an unfortunate incident," she told Matt Lauer on "Today" show. "It kind of made me sad on two accounts. One, that I was very sad that we live in an age when someone takes a picture of another person in a vulnerable moment and rather than delete it, and do the decent thing, sells it."
More Anne Hathaway News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones