Anne Hathaway Pictured Sharing Sweet Kiss With Her Husband at LAX
Anne Hathaway finds comfort in Adam Shulman amidst buzzing news about her wardrobe malfunction at "Les Miserables" premiere. The Fantine depicter was caught on camera leaning in for a kiss from her husband when they were at Los Angeles International Airport recently.
The brunette came to the special screening of her movie in London wearing a black dress with thigh-high slits that she paired with Tom Ford leather gladiator heeled sandals. She accidentally flashed her lady parts to paparazzi when exiting her car to make her way to the red carpet.
"It was obviously an unfortunate incident," she told Matt Lauer on "Today" show. "It kind of made me sad on two accounts. One, that I was very sad that we live in an age when someone takes a picture of another person in a vulnerable moment and rather than delete it, and do the decent thing, sells it."
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!