Anne Hathaway Pictured Sharing Sweet Kiss With Her Husband at LAX
Anne Hathaway finds comfort in Adam Shulman amidst buzzing news about her wardrobe malfunction at "Les Miserables" premiere. The Fantine depicter was caught on camera leaning in for a kiss from her husband when they were at Los Angeles International Airport recently.
The brunette came to the special screening of her movie in London wearing a black dress with thigh-high slits that she paired with Tom Ford leather gladiator heeled sandals. She accidentally flashed her lady parts to paparazzi when exiting her car to make her way to the red carpet.
"It was obviously an unfortunate incident," she told Matt Lauer on "Today" show. "It kind of made me sad on two accounts. One, that I was very sad that we live in an age when someone takes a picture of another person in a vulnerable moment and rather than delete it, and do the decent thing, sells it."
More Anne Hathaway News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie