John Mayer to Perform With Rolling Stones at Their Anniversary Concert
American pop and blues rock musician John Mayer is the latest star added to the list of big artists who will join The Rolling Stones' "50 and Counting" concert. He will perform in the first of two New Jersey shows at the Prudential Center in Newark, which is part of a tour celebrating the 50th anniversary of the popular Mick Jagger-fronted rock band.
The New Jersey show will also include Bruce Springsteen, Lady GaGa and American rock band The Black Keys. It will be broadcast live on pay-per-view as "One More Shot".
The Rolling Stones recently performed at the 12-12-12 benefit concert with other entertainment icons at the Madison Square Garden in New York to raise funds for victims of hurricane Sandy. They performed alongside other British acts The Who, Pink Floyd, and Paul McCartney.
Mayer broke ground in 2002 with his track "No Such Thing" and the highly-popular "Your Body Is a Wonderland", both from his debut album "Room for Squares". His biggest hit to-date is the social commentary "Waiting on the World to Change" from the album "Continuum". His fifth and latest album "Born and Raised" debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 charts upon its release last May.
More John Mayer News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri