John Mayer to Perform With Rolling Stones at Their Anniversary Concert
American pop and blues rock musician John Mayer is the latest star added to the list of big artists who will join The Rolling Stones' "50 and Counting" concert. He will perform in the first of two New Jersey shows at the Prudential Center in Newark, which is part of a tour celebrating the 50th anniversary of the popular Mick Jagger-fronted rock band.
The New Jersey show will also include Bruce Springsteen, Lady GaGa and American rock band The Black Keys. It will be broadcast live on pay-per-view as "One More Shot".
The Rolling Stones recently performed at the 12-12-12 benefit concert with other entertainment icons at the Madison Square Garden in New York to raise funds for victims of hurricane Sandy. They performed alongside other British acts The Who, Pink Floyd, and Paul McCartney.
Mayer broke ground in 2002 with his track "No Such Thing" and the highly-popular "Your Body Is a Wonderland", both from his debut album "Room for Squares". His biggest hit to-date is the social commentary "Waiting on the World to Change" from the album "Continuum". His fifth and latest album "Born and Raised" debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 charts upon its release last May.
More John Mayer News
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell