Harry Styles Gives 23 Cupcakes to Taylor Swift on Her 23rd Birthday
Harry Styles treated Taylor Swift to a box of 23 cupcakes on her birthday. The couple spent the day she turned 23 in his home county of Cheshire after touring the picturesque Lake District and visiting Hope Valley where they reportedly met his sister Gemma who went to university nearby. She also met his mom.
He ordered the cakes from Custom Cupcake Company in Warrington - 25 miles away from his home village of Holmes Chapel. Owner Matt Blakely told the Warrington Guardian, "The woman said it was for Harry Styles but I didn't know who that was at first. ... It was only afterwards we looked on the internet and saw it was his girlfriend's birthday today and she was 23."
Their dates in rural northern England included dining on traditional English food, buying gifts for their families in antique shop, goofing around with each other, and generously posing with locals. Having been in the country before, she, according to her manager, feels right at home across the pond.
While she's away to enjoy a brief break before holiday, Taylor gets a nomination at 2013 Golden Globe Awards. The country/pop cutie is vying for Best Original Song for "The Hunger Games" soundtrack she recorded with The Civil Wars.
As for Harry, he makes it to the top 10 list of Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating People of 2012 along with his One Direction bandmates. In a group interview with the TV host, he was grilled about his love life especially his fascination for older women.
"You have been linked to older women. How old is older women. 23?" 83-year-old Barbara quizzed Harry. The boybander looked embarrassed and blushed as he nodded and looked down.
More Harry Styles News
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana
- 'The Wolverine 3' Villains May Have Just Been Revealed
- Jennifer Aniston Mourning Her Mother Nancy Dow's Death
- Britney Spears Enlists G-Eazy for Her New Single 'Make Me'
- Gavin Rossdale Reportedly Hates Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton's Relationship