Lindsay Lohan's Personal Belongings in Storage Locker at Risk of Being Auctioned Off
Lindsay Lohan has allegedly another emergency situation related to money problems. After rumored struggling to pay the rent of her Los Angeles home after her bank accounts were seized by IRS, she's now reported falling behind on paying monthly bill of her storage locker.
According to TMZ, the Elizabeth Taylor of "Liz & Dick" owes the storage company $16,000. The storage unit is reportedly locked up until she fully pays the debt, and items that include her designer clothes and other valuable items are likely to be auctioned off if she fails to pay.
Despite the financial woes, LiLo's team is said rejecting endorsement deals that could help her settle her debt. "One deal is for $100,000 for a phone application which blocks unwanted calls," her father Michael told RadarOnline. "The other is for $30,000 for a 'Don't Drink and Drive message!' "
The proposals were reportedly rejected to avoid further embarrassment, a reason Michael scoffed at. "It's absolutely crazy that her team would disregard these deals!! If Lindsay's things in storage were to get auctioned, wouldn't that be even more embarrassing?! Have the things said lately been embarrassing themselves?" he argued.
He continued to slam her new management team, "Are they going to pay her bills? Seems like someone wants Lindsay to fall hard, which will only further cause stress, which she doesn't need! I am sick of these inept people!"
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes