Kristen Stewart Bares Midriff in Skimpy Dress at 'On the Road' N.Y. Premiere
"On the Road" has just been premiered in New York City on Thursday, December 13. On hand to promote the event, Kristen Stewart stepped out to the venue at the SVA Theater with her choice of revealing outfit. She instantly grabbed the spotlight, stealing the show from co-star Kirsten Dunst who opted to go with a simple look.
No stranger to being a center of attention, Stewart went high fashion for the special screening event. She bared her firm midriff in a two-piece number under a see-through dress by Erdem with red pattern detailing. Looking sexy-yet-stylish, the brunette beauty arranged her hair into a simple ponytail and finished off her look with a pair of neon-colored pumps.
Dunst, on the other hand, played safe that night with her simple-but-chic dress. The blond beauty donned a plunging black frock that she paired with transparent black stockings and strap heels. Joining the leading ladies were Garrett Hedlund and Sam Riley who both looked dapper in their tailored suits.
Among the guests that night were Neon Hitch and R.E.M.'s frontman Michael Stipe. Hitch looked daring with gleaming long dress and platform shoes, while sporting shocking red and orange hair. Stipe, meanwhile, went casual with a white jacket and khaki pants.
In "On the Road", Stewart plays Hedlund's 16-year-old free-spirited wife who has an affinity for marijuana and sex. Along with her husband, the young lady meets Riley's Sal Paradise who decides to have a road trip soon after the death of his father. Thirsting for freedom, they discover the world, the ecstasy of experience, the connectedness of humanity and ultimately themselves.
The Beat generation drama will make its way out onto the U.S. cinemas on December 21.
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande