Kristen Stewart Bares Midriff in Skimpy Dress at 'On the Road' N.Y. Premiere
"On the Road" has just been premiered in New York City on Thursday, December 13. On hand to promote the event, Kristen Stewart stepped out to the venue at the SVA Theater with her choice of revealing outfit. She instantly grabbed the spotlight, stealing the show from co-star Kirsten Dunst who opted to go with a simple look.
No stranger to being a center of attention, Stewart went high fashion for the special screening event. She bared her firm midriff in a two-piece number under a see-through dress by Erdem with red pattern detailing. Looking sexy-yet-stylish, the brunette beauty arranged her hair into a simple ponytail and finished off her look with a pair of neon-colored pumps.
Dunst, on the other hand, played safe that night with her simple-but-chic dress. The blond beauty donned a plunging black frock that she paired with transparent black stockings and strap heels. Joining the leading ladies were Garrett Hedlund and Sam Riley who both looked dapper in their tailored suits.
Among the guests that night were Neon Hitch and R.E.M.'s frontman Michael Stipe. Hitch looked daring with gleaming long dress and platform shoes, while sporting shocking red and orange hair. Stipe, meanwhile, went casual with a white jacket and khaki pants.
In "On the Road", Stewart plays Hedlund's 16-year-old free-spirited wife who has an affinity for marijuana and sex. Along with her husband, the young lady meets Riley's Sal Paradise who decides to have a road trip soon after the death of his father. Thirsting for freedom, they discover the world, the ecstasy of experience, the connectedness of humanity and ultimately themselves.
The Beat generation drama will make its way out onto the U.S. cinemas on December 21.
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up
- Steve Harvey Announces Daughter's Engagement Amid Career Mess
- 'The Walking Dead': Negan Will Be Missing Several Episodes of Season 8
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Make a Pact to Stay Civil for the Kids
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Season 14 Continues With New York Auditions
- Kelly Osbourne Pees Herself After Denied Entry to Starbucks
- Calvin Harris Premieres Beachy Music Video for 'Feels' Ft. Katy Perry, Pharrell and Big Sean
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos Reveal Iron Man's New Suit