'The Vampire Diaries' 4.10 Preview: The Originals Are Back and Thirsty
Klaus may be getting a backup in the next episode of "The Vampire Diaries". Rebekkah was resurrected at the end of the latest outing and she can't wait to let Tyler know about it. Rebekkah's return could mean a new danger for the protagonists as a preview for the said outing hints, "The Originals are back and they are thirsty."
Meanwhile, Jeremy is improving his skills as a vampire hunter with the help of Damon. Klaus comes to mock Damon who will make sure Jeremy's mark grow. Jeremy, however, doesn't like Klaus' plan and says to Damon, "Tell Klaus that we're not going to do this his way."
In the love triangle storyline between Elena, Stefan and Damon, the younger Salvatore is seemingly still having a hard time to admit that she is now with his brother. "How many more ways can you rip my heart out?" Stefan tells Elena.
"Vampire Diaries" will return with the new episode titled "After School Special" on Thursday, January 17 at 8 P.M., after a winter break. The new outing will also feature Bonnie's long lost father, Rudy Hopkins. Words are, "he didn't care to know about her involvement with witchcraft."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal