'The Vampire Diaries' 4.10 Preview: The Originals Are Back and Thirsty
Klaus may be getting a backup in the next episode of "The Vampire Diaries". Rebekkah was resurrected at the end of the latest outing and she can't wait to let Tyler know about it. Rebekkah's return could mean a new danger for the protagonists as a preview for the said outing hints, "The Originals are back and they are thirsty."
Meanwhile, Jeremy is improving his skills as a vampire hunter with the help of Damon. Klaus comes to mock Damon who will make sure Jeremy's mark grow. Jeremy, however, doesn't like Klaus' plan and says to Damon, "Tell Klaus that we're not going to do this his way."
In the love triangle storyline between Elena, Stefan and Damon, the younger Salvatore is seemingly still having a hard time to admit that she is now with his brother. "How many more ways can you rip my heart out?" Stefan tells Elena.
"Vampire Diaries" will return with the new episode titled "After School Special" on Thursday, January 17 at 8 P.M., after a winter break. The new outing will also feature Bonnie's long lost father, Rudy Hopkins. Words are, "he didn't care to know about her involvement with witchcraft."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics