'The Vampire Diaries' 4.10 Preview: The Originals Are Back and Thirsty
Klaus may be getting a backup in the next episode of "The Vampire Diaries". Rebekkah was resurrected at the end of the latest outing and she can't wait to let Tyler know about it. Rebekkah's return could mean a new danger for the protagonists as a preview for the said outing hints, "The Originals are back and they are thirsty."
Meanwhile, Jeremy is improving his skills as a vampire hunter with the help of Damon. Klaus comes to mock Damon who will make sure Jeremy's mark grow. Jeremy, however, doesn't like Klaus' plan and says to Damon, "Tell Klaus that we're not going to do this his way."
In the love triangle storyline between Elena, Stefan and Damon, the younger Salvatore is seemingly still having a hard time to admit that she is now with his brother. "How many more ways can you rip my heart out?" Stefan tells Elena.
"Vampire Diaries" will return with the new episode titled "After School Special" on Thursday, January 17 at 8 P.M., after a winter break. The new outing will also feature Bonnie's long lost father, Rudy Hopkins. Words are, "he didn't care to know about her involvement with witchcraft."
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest