'The Vampire Diaries' 4.10 Preview: The Originals Are Back and Thirsty
Klaus may be getting a backup in the next episode of "The Vampire Diaries". Rebekkah was resurrected at the end of the latest outing and she can't wait to let Tyler know about it. Rebekkah's return could mean a new danger for the protagonists as a preview for the said outing hints, "The Originals are back and they are thirsty."
Meanwhile, Jeremy is improving his skills as a vampire hunter with the help of Damon. Klaus comes to mock Damon who will make sure Jeremy's mark grow. Jeremy, however, doesn't like Klaus' plan and says to Damon, "Tell Klaus that we're not going to do this his way."
In the love triangle storyline between Elena, Stefan and Damon, the younger Salvatore is seemingly still having a hard time to admit that she is now with his brother. "How many more ways can you rip my heart out?" Stefan tells Elena.
"Vampire Diaries" will return with the new episode titled "After School Special" on Thursday, January 17 at 8 P.M., after a winter break. The new outing will also feature Bonnie's long lost father, Rudy Hopkins. Words are, "he didn't care to know about her involvement with witchcraft."
More The Vampire Diaries News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny