'The Vampire Diaries' 4.10 Preview: The Originals Are Back and Thirsty
Klaus may be getting a backup in the next episode of "The Vampire Diaries". Rebekkah was resurrected at the end of the latest outing and she can't wait to let Tyler know about it. Rebekkah's return could mean a new danger for the protagonists as a preview for the said outing hints, "The Originals are back and they are thirsty."
Meanwhile, Jeremy is improving his skills as a vampire hunter with the help of Damon. Klaus comes to mock Damon who will make sure Jeremy's mark grow. Jeremy, however, doesn't like Klaus' plan and says to Damon, "Tell Klaus that we're not going to do this his way."
In the love triangle storyline between Elena, Stefan and Damon, the younger Salvatore is seemingly still having a hard time to admit that she is now with his brother. "How many more ways can you rip my heart out?" Stefan tells Elena.
"Vampire Diaries" will return with the new episode titled "After School Special" on Thursday, January 17 at 8 P.M., after a winter break. The new outing will also feature Bonnie's long lost father, Rudy Hopkins. Words are, "he didn't care to know about her involvement with witchcraft."
More The Vampire Diaries News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?