Possible Plot for 'Justice League' Film Allegedly Unveiled
An intriguing new rumor about Warner Bros. Pictures' long-gestating "Justice League" project has just emerged. While the DC ensemble superhero film project is still hunting for its director, a report about the possible plot of the upcoming movie is shared, revealing which comic books that will be used as the inspiration for the storyline.
The rumor is sparked by Latino Review, which learns that screenwriter Will Beall is adapting Gerry Conway's Justice League of America 183-185. The three series were released back in 1980 as part of the annual team up for "Justice League of America" and "Justice Society of America".
For those who are unfamiliar with the three issues, they revolved around villainous Darkseid as he planned to destroy the Earth by blasting it with a ray that could move Apokolips (the planet ruled by Darkseid) into the Earth. The series were penned by Conway and drawn by George Perez.
Should Latino Review's latest report be true, it would likely confirm the site's previous report that the "JLA" movie could feature Darkseid as the main villain. The rumor mill, however, still hasn't been confirmed by the studio until now.
"Justice League" will see DC's most famous superheroes, Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, the Flash and more, uniting to fight evil forces. The movie has been reported to be released sometime in 2015, which could put it up right against its rival Marvel's "The Avengers 2".
More Justice League News
- Henry Cavill's Mustache Will Be Digitally Removed From 'Justice League' Reshoots
- Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee Slam Venezuelan President for Using 'Despacito' as Political Propaganda
- Makeup-Free Kesha Shows Her Freckles in New Selfie
- Birdman Fires Back After Tyga Claims Cash Money Owes Him $12 Million
- Kevin Hart Considers Renewing Wedding Vows to Eniko Parrish Amid Cheating Rumors
- Netflix Debuts Teaser Trailer for New Margaret Atwood Adaptation, 'Alias Grace'
- Joshep Duggar Shares Romantic Engagement Photos With Fiancee Kendra Caldwell
- Daniel Craig Confirmed to Return for Bond 25, Release Date Announced