Katy Perry Introduces John Mayer to 'A Christmas Story' Cast as Her Boyfriend
After numerous sightings, Katy Perry finally confirmed that she's dating John Mayer. When watching the Broadway adaptation of the classic 1983 film "A Christmas Story" in New York City, she introduced the rocker to the cast as her boyfriend.
"This is my boyfriend John," the former wife of Russell Brand said to the cast members, many of whom were children. A witness told Us Weekly that she said to him, "Come on, baby, let's take a picture," before joining the children for a picture.
Katy, 28, kept warm in a festive-themed sweater, leggings and blue suede boots, while John, 35, opted for a white button-up, scarf and khakis. They were joined by his father Richard. They were all smiles as they hung out and chatted backstage with the cast.
The stage performance took place Wednesday night, December 12 at the Lunt-Fontanne Theatre in New York City. Before checking out the musical, the trio stopped by Sardi's restaurant for a dinner.
More Katy Perry News
- Baby Before Marriage? Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Reportedly Expecting Their First Child
- 'DWTS' Pair Sharna Burgess and Bonner Bolton Fuel Dating Rumors With Flirty Night Out
- Kevin Hart Creates Dimwitted Superhero in First Trailer for 'Captain Underpants'
- Drake Getting Sade's Face Tattooed on His Rib Amid Dating Rumors
- Wiz Khalifa and Juicy J's New Music Video for 'Cell Ready' Is Smoking Hot
- Inside Celine Dion's Diva Behavior on 'The Voice': 'She Was Extremely Entitled'
- Miley Cryrus and Liam Hemsworth Build Playground at Malibu House - Is Baby on the Way?
- 'Spider-Man' Spin-Off About Black Cat and Silver Sable Is in Development