Katy Perry Introduces John Mayer to 'A Christmas Story' Cast as Her Boyfriend
After numerous sightings, Katy Perry finally confirmed that she's dating John Mayer. When watching the Broadway adaptation of the classic 1983 film "A Christmas Story" in New York City, she introduced the rocker to the cast as her boyfriend.
"This is my boyfriend John," the former wife of Russell Brand said to the cast members, many of whom were children. A witness told Us Weekly that she said to him, "Come on, baby, let's take a picture," before joining the children for a picture.
Katy, 28, kept warm in a festive-themed sweater, leggings and blue suede boots, while John, 35, opted for a white button-up, scarf and khakis. They were joined by his father Richard. They were all smiles as they hung out and chatted backstage with the cast.
The stage performance took place Wednesday night, December 12 at the Lunt-Fontanne Theatre in New York City. Before checking out the musical, the trio stopped by Sardi's restaurant for a dinner.
More Katy Perry News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences