Katy Perry Introduces John Mayer to 'A Christmas Story' Cast as Her Boyfriend
After numerous sightings, Katy Perry finally confirmed that she's dating John Mayer. When watching the Broadway adaptation of the classic 1983 film "A Christmas Story" in New York City, she introduced the rocker to the cast as her boyfriend.
"This is my boyfriend John," the former wife of Russell Brand said to the cast members, many of whom were children. A witness told Us Weekly that she said to him, "Come on, baby, let's take a picture," before joining the children for a picture.
Katy, 28, kept warm in a festive-themed sweater, leggings and blue suede boots, while John, 35, opted for a white button-up, scarf and khakis. They were joined by his father Richard. They were all smiles as they hung out and chatted backstage with the cast.
The stage performance took place Wednesday night, December 12 at the Lunt-Fontanne Theatre in New York City. Before checking out the musical, the trio stopped by Sardi's restaurant for a dinner.
More Katy Perry News
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii