Katy Perry Introduces John Mayer to 'A Christmas Story' Cast as Her Boyfriend
After numerous sightings, Katy Perry finally confirmed that she's dating John Mayer. When watching the Broadway adaptation of the classic 1983 film "A Christmas Story" in New York City, she introduced the rocker to the cast as her boyfriend.
"This is my boyfriend John," the former wife of Russell Brand said to the cast members, many of whom were children. A witness told Us Weekly that she said to him, "Come on, baby, let's take a picture," before joining the children for a picture.
Katy, 28, kept warm in a festive-themed sweater, leggings and blue suede boots, while John, 35, opted for a white button-up, scarf and khakis. They were joined by his father Richard. They were all smiles as they hung out and chatted backstage with the cast.
The stage performance took place Wednesday night, December 12 at the Lunt-Fontanne Theatre in New York City. Before checking out the musical, the trio stopped by Sardi's restaurant for a dinner.
More Katy Perry News
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit