Katy Perry Introduces John Mayer to 'A Christmas Story' Cast as Her Boyfriend
After numerous sightings, Katy Perry finally confirmed that she's dating John Mayer. When watching the Broadway adaptation of the classic 1983 film "A Christmas Story" in New York City, she introduced the rocker to the cast as her boyfriend.
"This is my boyfriend John," the former wife of Russell Brand said to the cast members, many of whom were children. A witness told Us Weekly that she said to him, "Come on, baby, let's take a picture," before joining the children for a picture.
Katy, 28, kept warm in a festive-themed sweater, leggings and blue suede boots, while John, 35, opted for a white button-up, scarf and khakis. They were joined by his father Richard. They were all smiles as they hung out and chatted backstage with the cast.
The stage performance took place Wednesday night, December 12 at the Lunt-Fontanne Theatre in New York City. Before checking out the musical, the trio stopped by Sardi's restaurant for a dinner.
More Katy Perry News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie