Final 'Zero Dark Thirty' Trailer Shows More Desperation in Finding bin Laden
A final trailer for Kathryn Bigelow's critically-acclaimed thriller "Zero Dark Thirty (2012)" has just been revealed. Exploring more intense action sequences and the frustrating atmosphere behind the great hunt for Osama bin Laden, this new trailer boasts new scenes featuring convincing performance from Jessica Chastain as gets she desperate in finding the notorious Al Qaeda leader.
"You will never find him," so a man pessimistically says at one point of the video. The glum theme of the trailer is also made more dramatic with a solemn rendition of Metallica's "Nothing Else Matters" as the background music. "So close no matter how far," so it says as a scene of U.S. military operative setting up their camp is shown, sparking goosebumps to the viewers.
For a decade, an elite team of intelligence and military operatives, working in secret across the globe, devoted themselves to a single goal: to find and eliminate Osama bin Laden. "Zero Dark Thirty" reunites the Oscar-winning team of director-producer Kathryn Bigelow and writer-producer Mark Boal ("The Hurt Locker") for the story of history's greatest manhunt for the world's most dangerous man.
The intense thriller will open in selected U.S. theaters on December 19, before expanding to nationwide release on January 11. Earlier this Thursday, December 13, the movie snatched four nominations, including Best Director for Bigelow, at the 2013 Golden Globe Awards.
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Seen for the First Time Since Military Enlistment - See the Pic
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Her Bum in Thong Bikini - See the Racy Pic
- Lily Collins Shares Cute Throwback Pic and Fans Just Can't Handle It
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 12 First Look: Tyra Banks Makes Debut as New Host
- PSY Proves He Hasn't Changed at All as He Shares Funny Childhood Photo
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Ample Cleavage as She Cuddles Up to Bryan Tanaka
- Paris Hilton Gushes Over Romance With Chris Zylka: 'I'm in a Serious Relationship'
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz