The-Dream Premieres 'Used to Be' Music Video
Following the recent release of his video "Wake Me When It's Over", hip-hop singer-songwriter and record producer Terius Nash, better known as The-Dream, premieres another music video in less than a week. The latest video is to support "Used to Be", lifted off his album "Terius Nash: 1977", and features his fellow Radio Killa Records artist Casha.
The video shows The-Dream in a Chicago-inscribed jersey and a Bulls cap, smoking a cigar and wearing his trademark bling, singing about a relationship that has turned sour. Casha portrays the role of the nagging girlfriend in the video who as it says in the track, treats her man "like a five-year-old from the back seat, and who has become jealous, as what the first verse told: you used to be so confident / but all that s*** came and went / you used to be anti-internet / but now you constantly blogging and s***."
The second verse goes on to describe the source of all the angst: "halfway decent for me , but you dress up for your girlfriends / listening to what they say got your ass without a husband / put you up in the Benz, you did everything to get me / ain't did nothing since but keep talkin' bout what It should be/ car, daycare, paid all the rent / I know you wanna run the world, but first try to run this."
The-Dream has co-written such popular tracks as Justin Bieber's "Baby", Rihanna's "Umbrella" and Beyonce Knowles' "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)".
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher