The-Dream Premieres 'Used to Be' Music Video
Following the recent release of his video "Wake Me When It's Over", hip-hop singer-songwriter and record producer Terius Nash, better known as The-Dream, premieres another music video in less than a week. The latest video is to support "Used to Be", lifted off his album "Terius Nash: 1977", and features his fellow Radio Killa Records artist Casha.
The video shows The-Dream in a Chicago-inscribed jersey and a Bulls cap, smoking a cigar and wearing his trademark bling, singing about a relationship that has turned sour. Casha portrays the role of the nagging girlfriend in the video who as it says in the track, treats her man "like a five-year-old from the back seat, and who has become jealous, as what the first verse told: you used to be so confident / but all that s*** came and went / you used to be anti-internet / but now you constantly blogging and s***."
The second verse goes on to describe the source of all the angst: "halfway decent for me , but you dress up for your girlfriends / listening to what they say got your ass without a husband / put you up in the Benz, you did everything to get me / ain't did nothing since but keep talkin' bout what It should be/ car, daycare, paid all the rent / I know you wanna run the world, but first try to run this."
The-Dream has co-written such popular tracks as Justin Bieber's "Baby", Rihanna's "Umbrella" and Beyonce Knowles' "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)".
The-Dream's "Used to Be" Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'