The-Dream Premieres 'Used to Be' Music Video
Following the recent release of his video "Wake Me When It's Over", hip-hop singer-songwriter and record producer Terius Nash, better known as The-Dream, premieres another music video in less than a week. The latest video is to support "Used to Be", lifted off his album "Terius Nash: 1977", and features his fellow Radio Killa Records artist Casha.
The video shows The-Dream in a Chicago-inscribed jersey and a Bulls cap, smoking a cigar and wearing his trademark bling, singing about a relationship that has turned sour. Casha portrays the role of the nagging girlfriend in the video who as it says in the track, treats her man "like a five-year-old from the back seat, and who has become jealous, as what the first verse told: you used to be so confident / but all that s*** came and went / you used to be anti-internet / but now you constantly blogging and s***."
The second verse goes on to describe the source of all the angst: "halfway decent for me , but you dress up for your girlfriends / listening to what they say got your ass without a husband / put you up in the Benz, you did everything to get me / ain't did nothing since but keep talkin' bout what It should be/ car, daycare, paid all the rent / I know you wanna run the world, but first try to run this."
The-Dream has co-written such popular tracks as Justin Bieber's "Baby", Rihanna's "Umbrella" and Beyonce Knowles' "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)".
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years
- Demi Lovato Speaks on Mental Illness, Performs 'Confident' at DNC Opening Night
- Lindsay Lohan Responds to Relationship Drama After Accusing Fiance of Strangling Her
- Britney Spears, U2, Drake, Ariana Grande Lead an Amazing 2016 iHeartRadio Music Festival Line-Up
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection