Renee Zellweger Pictured Kissing Sheryl Crow's Ex at LAX
Renee Zellweger has a new man. The 43-year-old actress was caught on camera getting lovey dovey with Doyle Bramhall II while navigating through LAX in Los Angeles. The couple wore coordinating outfits consisting of jeans, jacket and aviator glasses.
Reene and Doyle didn't hide their affection toward each other. They were holding hands and were spotted kissing at one point. "They went to college together," a source tells Us Weekly about the lovebirds. "It's going really well."
Doyle previously dated singer Sheryl Crow. They met on tour when he served as her guitarist, and they became friends for a long period of time before dating.
Renee split from Bradley Cooper in March 2011. Before dating the hunky actor, she was married to country singer Kenny Chesney for four months. She also was once linked to Jack White and Jim Carrey.
More Renee Zellweger News
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'