Renee Zellweger Pictured Kissing Sheryl Crow's Ex at LAX
Renee Zellweger has a new man. The 43-year-old actress was caught on camera getting lovey dovey with Doyle Bramhall II while navigating through LAX in Los Angeles. The couple wore coordinating outfits consisting of jeans, jacket and aviator glasses.
Reene and Doyle didn't hide their affection toward each other. They were holding hands and were spotted kissing at one point. "They went to college together," a source tells Us Weekly about the lovebirds. "It's going really well."
Doyle previously dated singer Sheryl Crow. They met on tour when he served as her guitarist, and they became friends for a long period of time before dating.
Renee split from Bradley Cooper in March 2011. Before dating the hunky actor, she was married to country singer Kenny Chesney for four months. She also was once linked to Jack White and Jim Carrey.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'