Renee Zellweger Pictured Kissing Sheryl Crow's Ex at LAX
Renee Zellweger has a new man. The 43-year-old actress was caught on camera getting lovey dovey with Doyle Bramhall II while navigating through LAX in Los Angeles. The couple wore coordinating outfits consisting of jeans, jacket and aviator glasses.
Reene and Doyle didn't hide their affection toward each other. They were holding hands and were spotted kissing at one point. "They went to college together," a source tells Us Weekly about the lovebirds. "It's going really well."
Doyle previously dated singer Sheryl Crow. They met on tour when he served as her guitarist, and they became friends for a long period of time before dating.
Renee split from Bradley Cooper in March 2011. Before dating the hunky actor, she was married to country singer Kenny Chesney for four months. She also was once linked to Jack White and Jim Carrey.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie