Renee Zellweger Pictured Kissing Sheryl Crow's Ex at LAX
Renee Zellweger has a new man. The 43-year-old actress was caught on camera getting lovey dovey with Doyle Bramhall II while navigating through LAX in Los Angeles. The couple wore coordinating outfits consisting of jeans, jacket and aviator glasses.
Reene and Doyle didn't hide their affection toward each other. They were holding hands and were spotted kissing at one point. "They went to college together," a source tells Us Weekly about the lovebirds. "It's going really well."
Doyle previously dated singer Sheryl Crow. They met on tour when he served as her guitarist, and they became friends for a long period of time before dating.
Renee split from Bradley Cooper in March 2011. Before dating the hunky actor, she was married to country singer Kenny Chesney for four months. She also was once linked to Jack White and Jim Carrey.
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill