Renee Zellweger Pictured Kissing Sheryl Crow's Ex at LAX
Renee Zellweger has a new man. The 43-year-old actress was caught on camera getting lovey dovey with Doyle Bramhall II while navigating through LAX in Los Angeles. The couple wore coordinating outfits consisting of jeans, jacket and aviator glasses.
Reene and Doyle didn't hide their affection toward each other. They were holding hands and were spotted kissing at one point. "They went to college together," a source tells Us Weekly about the lovebirds. "It's going really well."
Doyle previously dated singer Sheryl Crow. They met on tour when he served as her guitarist, and they became friends for a long period of time before dating.
Renee split from Bradley Cooper in March 2011. Before dating the hunky actor, she was married to country singer Kenny Chesney for four months. She also was once linked to Jack White and Jim Carrey.
More Renee Zellweger News
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die