'Survivor: Philippines' Semifinal: Abi Voted Out Despite Alliance Proposal
"Survivor: Philippines" voted off another castaway before entering the finals. The latest episode aired Wednesday, December 12 opened with Abi-Maria thanking others for keeping her in the game. Lisa confessed that she would take someone she could beat to the finals, while Abi tried to convince Lisa that Lisa would be voted out after her.
The castaways then joined the Reward Challenge, where they had to race up and over a slide and run into the ocean to retrieve two bundles of rings. They later tossed five rings onto pegs and the first to toss all five rings to the pegs would win. The winner would be taken on a helicopter and boat ride to see a whale shark, and get pizza and soft drinks.
Michael won the game and he chose two others, Malcolm and Lisa, to join him. While enjoying his reward, Michael got high on sugar after forgoing soda for 30 years. "All of a sudden Michael Skupin's fun to be around," Malcolm commented.
The next day, Denise awakened with burning pain and bite mark in her shoulder, but she's determined to stay competitive in the Immunity Challenge. The task was to use two planks to build on a rope bridge and collect pieces of puzzles while crossing to the other side of the platform.
Malcolm had to restart after falling off the bridge, giving a chance for Denise to lead. Malcolm, however, quickly caught up and finished first, winning the Immunity Necklace.
Before the Tribal Council, Abi talked to Michael about voting out Denise. Michael and Lisa then discussed whom they should keep in the game. Abi continued pitching her plan to Michael and Lisa at the Tribal Council, but they decided to stay loyal to their alliance with Denise and Malcolm, and vote out Abi instead.
Abi was voted out 4-1 and wasn't happy about it. She claimed that she was "targeted as the crazy Latina."
"Survivor: Philippines" finale will air Sunday, December 16 at 8 P.M. on CBS.
More Survivor News
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video