Hacker of Carly Rae Jepsen's Nude Pictures Arrested
A man who allegedly hacked into Carly Rae Jepsen's computer was arrested. He was charged with fraudulently obtaining telecommunications services, unauthorized use of computer, mischief to data, identity fraud, and possession of stolen property.
The culprit identified as 25-year-old Christopher David Long has been released from jail and is due to appear in court January 4 due to the offences. TMZ reported the man turned himself in to Vancouver police earlier this month.
News broke out last summer that the "Call Me Maybe" hitmaker's computer was hacked and her alleged nude photographs were stolen. The hacker has tried to sell the alleged stolen steamy pictures to some media outlets.
The news came hot on heels of a sex tape rumored to feature Carly, which the "Canadian Idol" alum denied. It was latter revealed that the star in the adult video is an internet model named Destiny Benedict.
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway