Hacker of Carly Rae Jepsen's Nude Pictures Arrested
A man who allegedly hacked into Carly Rae Jepsen's computer was arrested. He was charged with fraudulently obtaining telecommunications services, unauthorized use of computer, mischief to data, identity fraud, and possession of stolen property.
The culprit identified as 25-year-old Christopher David Long has been released from jail and is due to appear in court January 4 due to the offences. TMZ reported the man turned himself in to Vancouver police earlier this month.
News broke out last summer that the "Call Me Maybe" hitmaker's computer was hacked and her alleged nude photographs were stolen. The hacker has tried to sell the alleged stolen steamy pictures to some media outlets.
The news came hot on heels of a sex tape rumored to feature Carly, which the "Canadian Idol" alum denied. It was latter revealed that the star in the adult video is an internet model named Destiny Benedict.
More Carly Rae Jepsen News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture