Hacker of Carly Rae Jepsen's Nude Pictures Arrested
A man who allegedly hacked into Carly Rae Jepsen's computer was arrested. He was charged with fraudulently obtaining telecommunications services, unauthorized use of computer, mischief to data, identity fraud, and possession of stolen property.
The culprit identified as 25-year-old Christopher David Long has been released from jail and is due to appear in court January 4 due to the offences. TMZ reported the man turned himself in to Vancouver police earlier this month.
News broke out last summer that the "Call Me Maybe" hitmaker's computer was hacked and her alleged nude photographs were stolen. The hacker has tried to sell the alleged stolen steamy pictures to some media outlets.
The news came hot on heels of a sex tape rumored to feature Carly, which the "Canadian Idol" alum denied. It was latter revealed that the star in the adult video is an internet model named Destiny Benedict.
More Carly Rae Jepsen News
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose