Hacker of Carly Rae Jepsen's Nude Pictures Arrested
A man who allegedly hacked into Carly Rae Jepsen's computer was arrested. He was charged with fraudulently obtaining telecommunications services, unauthorized use of computer, mischief to data, identity fraud, and possession of stolen property.
The culprit identified as 25-year-old Christopher David Long has been released from jail and is due to appear in court January 4 due to the offences. TMZ reported the man turned himself in to Vancouver police earlier this month.
News broke out last summer that the "Call Me Maybe" hitmaker's computer was hacked and her alleged nude photographs were stolen. The hacker has tried to sell the alleged stolen steamy pictures to some media outlets.
The news came hot on heels of a sex tape rumored to feature Carly, which the "Canadian Idol" alum denied. It was latter revealed that the star in the adult video is an internet model named Destiny Benedict.
More Carly Rae Jepsen News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video