Hacker of Carly Rae Jepsen's Nude Pictures Arrested
A man who allegedly hacked into Carly Rae Jepsen's computer was arrested. He was charged with fraudulently obtaining telecommunications services, unauthorized use of computer, mischief to data, identity fraud, and possession of stolen property.
The culprit identified as 25-year-old Christopher David Long has been released from jail and is due to appear in court January 4 due to the offences. TMZ reported the man turned himself in to Vancouver police earlier this month.
News broke out last summer that the "Call Me Maybe" hitmaker's computer was hacked and her alleged nude photographs were stolen. The hacker has tried to sell the alleged stolen steamy pictures to some media outlets.
The news came hot on heels of a sex tape rumored to feature Carly, which the "Canadian Idol" alum denied. It was latter revealed that the star in the adult video is an internet model named Destiny Benedict.
More Carly Rae Jepsen News
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'