New Mom Megan Fox Flaunts Stunning Post-Baby Figure at 'This Is 40' Premiere
Judd Apatow's raunchy comedy "This Is 40" got its Hollywood premiere on Wednesday evening, December 12. Stepping out to support her latest movie, Megan Fox became the magnet during the special screening event held at the Grauman's Chinese Theatre.
The 25-year-old brunette beauty arrived to the venue with her trademark sensual look. The new mom, who just gave birth to her first son Noah on September 27, looked flawless as usual while she flaunted her stunning post-baby figure in a skintight maroon mini dress.
The former "Transformers" actress also let her long wavy hair loose, while clutching a simple miniaudiere and rocking a pair of black pumps to finish off her gorgeous look. For the makeup, she opted to go with smokey eyes that she paired with plum-colored lipstick.
On the red carpet, Megan was accompanied by co-star Paul Rudd. The lead actor, who plays Leslie Mann's husband in the movie, looked dapper in a sleek suit. Along with Megan, he was all smiles when striking some poses for the cameramen.
"This Is 40" is an original comedy that expands upon the story of Rudd's Pete and Mann's Debbie from the 2007 blockbuster hit "Knocked Up". The movie highlights how the twosome deal with their lives as they get older. Apatow also serves as the scribe and producer in addition to directing the film.
To open Stateside on December 21, the R-rated movie also stars Jason Segel, Albert Brooks, Chris O'Dowd, Melissa McCarthy, Lena Dunham, Ryan Lee and Annie Mumolo.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered