New Mom Megan Fox Flaunts Stunning Post-Baby Figure at 'This Is 40' Premiere
Judd Apatow's raunchy comedy "This Is 40" got its Hollywood premiere on Wednesday evening, December 12. Stepping out to support her latest movie, Megan Fox became the magnet during the special screening event held at the Grauman's Chinese Theatre.
The 25-year-old brunette beauty arrived to the venue with her trademark sensual look. The new mom, who just gave birth to her first son Noah on September 27, looked flawless as usual while she flaunted her stunning post-baby figure in a skintight maroon mini dress.
The former "Transformers" actress also let her long wavy hair loose, while clutching a simple miniaudiere and rocking a pair of black pumps to finish off her gorgeous look. For the makeup, she opted to go with smokey eyes that she paired with plum-colored lipstick.
On the red carpet, Megan was accompanied by co-star Paul Rudd. The lead actor, who plays Leslie Mann's husband in the movie, looked dapper in a sleek suit. Along with Megan, he was all smiles when striking some poses for the cameramen.
"This Is 40" is an original comedy that expands upon the story of Rudd's Pete and Mann's Debbie from the 2007 blockbuster hit "Knocked Up". The movie highlights how the twosome deal with their lives as they get older. Apatow also serves as the scribe and producer in addition to directing the film.
To open Stateside on December 21, the R-rated movie also stars Jason Segel, Albert Brooks, Chris O'Dowd, Melissa McCarthy, Lena Dunham, Ryan Lee and Annie Mumolo.
- DJ Snake Unveils Snippet of Selena Gomez's Version of 'Let Me Love You'
- Britney Spears Calls James Corden 'So Dirty' in Sneak Peek of Their Carpool Karaoke
- Blac Chyna Sued Over Car Crash Caused by Her Friend
- Tyga Ordered to Pay Another Former Landlord $186,000 for Damages
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'