Fleetwood Mac to Release Expanded and Deluxe Versions of 'Rumours' for 35th Anniversary
Without a new album to support for their upcoming Spring tour in 2013, Fleetwood Mac have resolved to reissue their 1977 seminal work "Rumours". The band made the announcement on their website on December 12, and said that the classic LP would have an expanded and a deluxe edition. The new editions also coincide with the 35th anniversary of the original album released back in February 1977.
The three-CD expanded edition will contain the original album, a must-hear twelve unreleased live recordings from Fleetwood's 1977 world tour, and a disc filled with previously unreleased outtakes from the band's recording sessions for "Rumours". Some of the tracks for the live recordings include "The Chain", "Oh Daddy" and "Songbird". The b-side recording of "Silver Springs" will also be heard on the expanded edition.
Everything on the expanded edition will be on the deluxe one, with an added 12" vinyl for the album. There will also be a bonus disc of outtakes and a DVD of "The Rosebud Film". The film is a 1977 documentary by Michael Collins about "Rumours" and contains interviews and footage of live rehearsals and performances of the band.
The expanded edition is priced at $24.98, while the deluxe edition will sell for $99.98. Both new versions are set to hit the stores on January 29 and will accompany the band's Spring tour in 2013. The tour, which is also the band's first since 2009, will have its opening date on April 4 in Columbus, Ohio.
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons
- Kris Planning 'Revenge Memoir' About Caitlyn Jenner
- Jenelle Evans 'Devastated' After Losing Custody Battle to Mom Over Son Jace
- Batman Teams Up With a Supervillain in 'Batman and Harley Quinn' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Suffers Another Wardrobe Malfunction in High-Slit Dress at amfAR Gala