Justin Bieber and PSY Top Bill Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve
Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest has added more oomph to its lineup of performers by enlisting pop sensation Justin Bieber for its West Coast telecast, while PSY will be doing his "Gangnam Style" hit in Times Square. Bieber will be sharing the stage with the Black Eyed Peas' Stacy Ferguson a.k.a Fergie in the L.A. broadcast, while PSY will be joining Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jepsen and Neon Trees over in New York.
Jason Aldean, Greyson Chance, Ellie Goulding and The Wanted have like wise been included for the west coast show. Other performers already announced previously are Brandy, Flo Rida, Karmin, OneRepublic and Pitbull.
Preceding the annual New Year's Eve special is a two-hour tribute to Dick Clark, to be hosted by Fergie and comedian Jenny McCarthy and with a special appearance by Seacrest. The show "New Year's Rockin' Eve Celebrates Dick Clark" will be aired starting at 8.P.M on ABC, which said in a press release that the tribute "celebrates, through clips and reminiscences, the legendary television personality and producer who rang in the New Year for four decades and launched and nurtured the careers of countless artists."
Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest is an annual television special that airs over ABC and is one of the most watched New Year's Eve broadcasts in the United States. Its creator, radio personality and TV icon Dick Clark, who has hosted it for almost 30 years, passed away in April, handing over the reins and permanent hosting chores to "American Idol" host Ryan Seacrest.
More Justin Bieber News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3