'Snooki and JWoww' Season 2 Trailer: Snooki in Labor, JWoww Waiting for Proposal
Snooki and JWoww will return with their antics in 2013 although "Jersey Shore" will take its final bow later this month. The hilarity sparked by their behaviors is highlighted in the first trailer for "Snooki & JWoww" season 2.
The video sees Snooki saying her water breaks and her fiance Jionni LaValle drives them to hospital, but gets lost on their way. Later at the hospital, JWoww and her beau Roger show some support and she sheds some tears of happiness once she sees Snooki's baby.
Snooki's experience as a mother is also shown in the trailer, but her new role doesn't stop her from going back to her partying habit. Jionni, however, doesn't like that she's partying hard again and tells her, "I don't want to marry you if you do stuff like that."
JWoww, meanwhile, is eager to take her relationship with Roger to the next level, but he hasn't proposed to her yet. There's a moment when Roger sets a romantic dinner for them, but JWoww is left disappointed that he doesn't pop the question during their date.
"Snooki & JWoww" season 2 will premiere Tuesday, January 8 at 10/9c on MTV. "Jersey Shore", meanwhile, will air its series finale on December 20.
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations