'Snooki and JWoww' Season 2 Trailer: Snooki in Labor, JWoww Waiting for Proposal
Snooki and JWoww will return with their antics in 2013 although "Jersey Shore" will take its final bow later this month. The hilarity sparked by their behaviors is highlighted in the first trailer for "Snooki & JWoww" season 2.
The video sees Snooki saying her water breaks and her fiance Jionni LaValle drives them to hospital, but gets lost on their way. Later at the hospital, JWoww and her beau Roger show some support and she sheds some tears of happiness once she sees Snooki's baby.
Snooki's experience as a mother is also shown in the trailer, but her new role doesn't stop her from going back to her partying habit. Jionni, however, doesn't like that she's partying hard again and tells her, "I don't want to marry you if you do stuff like that."
JWoww, meanwhile, is eager to take her relationship with Roger to the next level, but he hasn't proposed to her yet. There's a moment when Roger sets a romantic dinner for them, but JWoww is left disappointed that he doesn't pop the question during their date.
"Snooki & JWoww" season 2 will premiere Tuesday, January 8 at 10/9c on MTV. "Jersey Shore", meanwhile, will air its series finale on December 20.
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos