Drew Barrymore Debuts Baby Girl on Magazine Cover
Nine-week old Olive Kopelmann made her debut on the cover of People magazine this week. The baby girl is the first child of "Charlie's Angels" star Drew Barrymore and art consultant Will Kopelman who got married last June while the tot was in the oven.
Speaking of her experience as a mom, Barrymore revealed, "I couldn't eat or sleep for two weeks, I was just so nervous!" She did have the jitters and doubts like many first time mothers out there. "You have the highest highs and yet you're facing the biggest fear of, 'How do I keep someone alive?'," she said.
Barrymore and her husband love to sing "Good Morning" from musical "Singin' in the Rain" to their baby. "It's like the biggest crush I've ever had in my life!" the actress gushed.
On her hope and plan for the baby, Barrymore said, "I really wanted a wonderful traditional home for my kid. Will comes from a strong family, he provides a strong family ...It just makes me so emotional because it's like a miracle."
Little Olive was born on September 26. Two weeks later, Barrymore appeared on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" to explain where she got the name for her baby. "I never would have guessed that would have been the name," she revealed. "But I was reading a book with my husband. I was three months pregnant and they said your baby is the size of an olive, and that was it. We never looked back."
More Drew Barrymore News
- Scott Disick Who? Bella Thorne Reveals She Has Her Eye on Someone New
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Slams His Car Onto Paparazzo in Beverly Hills
- 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' Season 9 Taps Jimmy Kimmel and More to Guest Star
- Charlie Sheen Accused of Infecting Gay Lover With HIV
- Gwen Stefani Is Reportedly Pregnant With Twins and Wants Advice From Beyonce
- 'Big Little Lies' Season 2 Is in Early Development
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Expecting 3rd Child
- Demi Lovato and Halsey Squash Feud Rumors With One Cute Selfie