Lindsay Lohan's Probation Revoked, New Hearing Set
The rumors were true, Lindsay Lohan's probation from her 2011 necklace theft case has been revoked again. It was determined on Wednesday, December 12 morning in a Los Angeles court that a new hearing for her probation violation is set on January 15.
Lohan was arraigned on misdemeanor charges for lying to police, driving recklessly, and obstructing an officer from doing his duties after the car accident in June. She did not appear on the Wednesday arraignment and does not have to appear in the new hearing date unless Commissioner Jane Godfrey decides Lohan did violate her probation.
If found guilty, the "Liz & Dick" actress could face 245 days in jail, but they don't include additional jail time if she's convicted in her June car accident case.
Additionally, the judge rejected the Los Angeles City Attorney's request for a bail to be set. "We're not there just yet," the judge said. Lohan's lawyer Shawn Holley who represented her in the hearing did not make any comment to reporters.
Lohan is also facing a new case stemming from assault incident that happened last month in a NYC nightclub. The actress was accused of punching a woman in the face after exchanging heated words with her. She could be charged for a misdemeanor assault if found guilty.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics