Lindsay Lohan's Probation Revoked, New Hearing Set
The rumors were true, Lindsay Lohan's probation from her 2011 necklace theft case has been revoked again. It was determined on Wednesday, December 12 morning in a Los Angeles court that a new hearing for her probation violation is set on January 15.
Lohan was arraigned on misdemeanor charges for lying to police, driving recklessly, and obstructing an officer from doing his duties after the car accident in June. She did not appear on the Wednesday arraignment and does not have to appear in the new hearing date unless Commissioner Jane Godfrey decides Lohan did violate her probation.
If found guilty, the "Liz & Dick" actress could face 245 days in jail, but they don't include additional jail time if she's convicted in her June car accident case.
Additionally, the judge rejected the Los Angeles City Attorney's request for a bail to be set. "We're not there just yet," the judge said. Lohan's lawyer Shawn Holley who represented her in the hearing did not make any comment to reporters.
Lohan is also facing a new case stemming from assault incident that happened last month in a NYC nightclub. The actress was accused of punching a woman in the face after exchanging heated words with her. She could be charged for a misdemeanor assault if found guilty.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby