'Glee' 4.10 Clip: Kurt and Blaine's Full Performance of 'White Christmas'
Kurt and Blaine are likely going to mend their strained relationship in an upcoming episode of "Glee". After planning to spend their Christmas together, the couple will reunite in New York during which they spend their time playing ice skating.
Hitting the ice skating rink before Kurt, Blaine starts belting out "White Christmas". Kurt quickly joins his boyfriend in the fun and sings the holiday classic, showing no sign of tension between them. Planning to give a surprise to Kurt, Burt also visits his son and watches him ice skating from a distance.
In another clip, Sue writes in her journal what she feels about Christmas time, mentioning the movie "Love, Actually" which the episode is paying tribute to. Titled "Glee, Actually", the December 13 outing features seemingly separate storylines to form one merry "Glee" episode.
It will see Sam proposing to Brittany as he's preparing for the predicted Mayan Apocalypse, New Directions celebrating the holiday with an elaborate musical number, and Jake and Puck spending quality sibling time together for Hanukkah. Artie, meanwhile, has a holiday dream that changes his outlook on life.
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt 'Never Wanted Sex' Prior to Their Split
- Kim Kardashian's Paris Robbery Crime Scene Photos Emerge
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Were Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle