Brooke Mueller's Kids Live With Denise Richards While She's in Rehab
Charlie Sheen's exes Brooke Mueller and Denise Richards prove once again that there's no bad blood between them. TMZ reports Denise is happily taking care of Bob and Max, Brooke's twin sons with Charlie, while she is away in rehab.
The children will live with Denise for "an indefinite period of time," and it's not the first time they stay with her. The last time Brooke checked into rehab after she was charged with cocaine possession in February, the kids were also left with Denise.
The former "Two and a Half Men" actor himself is reportedly unable to care for the kids because he has his hands tied with the "Anger Management" filming. In addition to having sons with Brooke, he has two daughters Sam and Lola with Denise.
Brooke has been in and out of rehab many times. This time around, she's seeking help for Adderall abuse after being rushed to hospital for a reported overdose. She reportedly took the prescription drug more than she should have to help her stay up to finish a deadline for a jewelry order.
Her rep initially denied the overdose rumor, insisting she only suffered from "exhaustion and dehydration." Her lawyer later admitted she abused Adderall, but not illegal drugs, and returned to rehab to "prevent a further drug relapse."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie