Brooke Mueller's Kids Live With Denise Richards While She's in Rehab
Charlie Sheen's exes Brooke Mueller and Denise Richards prove once again that there's no bad blood between them. TMZ reports Denise is happily taking care of Bob and Max, Brooke's twin sons with Charlie, while she is away in rehab.
The children will live with Denise for "an indefinite period of time," and it's not the first time they stay with her. The last time Brooke checked into rehab after she was charged with cocaine possession in February, the kids were also left with Denise.
The former "Two and a Half Men" actor himself is reportedly unable to care for the kids because he has his hands tied with the "Anger Management" filming. In addition to having sons with Brooke, he has two daughters Sam and Lola with Denise.
Brooke has been in and out of rehab many times. This time around, she's seeking help for Adderall abuse after being rushed to hospital for a reported overdose. She reportedly took the prescription drug more than she should have to help her stay up to finish a deadline for a jewelry order.
Her rep initially denied the overdose rumor, insisting she only suffered from "exhaustion and dehydration." Her lawyer later admitted she abused Adderall, but not illegal drugs, and returned to rehab to "prevent a further drug relapse."
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest