Brooke Mueller's Kids Live With Denise Richards While She's in Rehab
Charlie Sheen's exes Brooke Mueller and Denise Richards prove once again that there's no bad blood between them. TMZ reports Denise is happily taking care of Bob and Max, Brooke's twin sons with Charlie, while she is away in rehab.
The children will live with Denise for "an indefinite period of time," and it's not the first time they stay with her. The last time Brooke checked into rehab after she was charged with cocaine possession in February, the kids were also left with Denise.
The former "Two and a Half Men" actor himself is reportedly unable to care for the kids because he has his hands tied with the "Anger Management" filming. In addition to having sons with Brooke, he has two daughters Sam and Lola with Denise.
Brooke has been in and out of rehab many times. This time around, she's seeking help for Adderall abuse after being rushed to hospital for a reported overdose. She reportedly took the prescription drug more than she should have to help her stay up to finish a deadline for a jewelry order.
Her rep initially denied the overdose rumor, insisting she only suffered from "exhaustion and dehydration." Her lawyer later admitted she abused Adderall, but not illegal drugs, and returned to rehab to "prevent a further drug relapse."
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist