Jennifer Lawrence Is World's Most Desirable Woman
Jennifer Lawrence lands atop an AskMen poll asking which female celebs males choose to be a prospective partner. The Katniss Everdeen of "The Hunger Games" soars from her last year's position at No. 47 to the top spot as the most desirable woman in the world.
"Overall, there's a sense that she's a little more authentic than other actors," editor-in-chief James Bassil explained why the "Silver Linings Playbook" star becomes a favorite. "She's fresh because we haven't seen her all over the gossip pages for the past three or four years."
She took the crown from last year's champ, Sofia Vergara, forcing the "Modern Family" beauty to slip down to No. 12. Another star who makes a huge fall is Kim Kardashian. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star takes a tumble from No. 8 to No. 98.
According to Bassil, the more a celebrity appears on tabloids, the least desirable they become due to the negative opinion forming from the news. "Kim Kardashian is petering off and basically dropping off the list at this point even as she's become more visible," so he said.
"Friends with Benefits" beauty Mila Kunis, Sport Illustrated Swimsuit Cover model Kate Upton, R&B superstar Rihanna and "The Amazing Spider-Man" leading lady Emma Stone make up the top 5 along with Lawrence.
More Jennifer Lawrence News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video