Jennifer Lawrence Is World's Most Desirable Woman
Jennifer Lawrence lands atop an AskMen poll asking which female celebs males choose to be a prospective partner. The Katniss Everdeen of "The Hunger Games" soars from her last year's position at No. 47 to the top spot as the most desirable woman in the world.
"Overall, there's a sense that she's a little more authentic than other actors," editor-in-chief James Bassil explained why the "Silver Linings Playbook" star becomes a favorite. "She's fresh because we haven't seen her all over the gossip pages for the past three or four years."
She took the crown from last year's champ, Sofia Vergara, forcing the "Modern Family" beauty to slip down to No. 12. Another star who makes a huge fall is Kim Kardashian. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star takes a tumble from No. 8 to No. 98.
According to Bassil, the more a celebrity appears on tabloids, the least desirable they become due to the negative opinion forming from the news. "Kim Kardashian is petering off and basically dropping off the list at this point even as she's become more visible," so he said.
"Friends with Benefits" beauty Mila Kunis, Sport Illustrated Swimsuit Cover model Kate Upton, R&B superstar Rihanna and "The Amazing Spider-Man" leading lady Emma Stone make up the top 5 along with Lawrence.
More Jennifer Lawrence News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March