Jennifer Lawrence Is World's Most Desirable Woman
Jennifer Lawrence lands atop an AskMen poll asking which female celebs males choose to be a prospective partner. The Katniss Everdeen of "The Hunger Games" soars from her last year's position at No. 47 to the top spot as the most desirable woman in the world.
"Overall, there's a sense that she's a little more authentic than other actors," editor-in-chief James Bassil explained why the "Silver Linings Playbook" star becomes a favorite. "She's fresh because we haven't seen her all over the gossip pages for the past three or four years."
She took the crown from last year's champ, Sofia Vergara, forcing the "Modern Family" beauty to slip down to No. 12. Another star who makes a huge fall is Kim Kardashian. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star takes a tumble from No. 8 to No. 98.
According to Bassil, the more a celebrity appears on tabloids, the least desirable they become due to the negative opinion forming from the news. "Kim Kardashian is petering off and basically dropping off the list at this point even as she's become more visible," so he said.
"Friends with Benefits" beauty Mila Kunis, Sport Illustrated Swimsuit Cover model Kate Upton, R&B superstar Rihanna and "The Amazing Spider-Man" leading lady Emma Stone make up the top 5 along with Lawrence.
More Jennifer Lawrence News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers