Jennifer Lawrence Is World's Most Desirable Woman
Jennifer Lawrence lands atop an AskMen poll asking which female celebs males choose to be a prospective partner. The Katniss Everdeen of "The Hunger Games" soars from her last year's position at No. 47 to the top spot as the most desirable woman in the world.
"Overall, there's a sense that she's a little more authentic than other actors," editor-in-chief James Bassil explained why the "Silver Linings Playbook" star becomes a favorite. "She's fresh because we haven't seen her all over the gossip pages for the past three or four years."
She took the crown from last year's champ, Sofia Vergara, forcing the "Modern Family" beauty to slip down to No. 12. Another star who makes a huge fall is Kim Kardashian. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star takes a tumble from No. 8 to No. 98.
According to Bassil, the more a celebrity appears on tabloids, the least desirable they become due to the negative opinion forming from the news. "Kim Kardashian is petering off and basically dropping off the list at this point even as she's become more visible," so he said.
"Friends with Benefits" beauty Mila Kunis, Sport Illustrated Swimsuit Cover model Kate Upton, R&B superstar Rihanna and "The Amazing Spider-Man" leading lady Emma Stone make up the top 5 along with Lawrence.
More Jennifer Lawrence News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake