Taylor Swift Kisses Harry Styles and Does 'Dirty Dancing' With Him
Taylor Swift continues to show her affection toward her new beau Harry Styles. The 22-year-old country/pop star is caught on camera kissing the One Direction member stage side when watching Z100's Jingle Ball where they were set to perform in separate sets.
In a video taken by a concertgoer, Taylor was seen dancing to B.o.B's "So Good" with Harry next to her. She then gave him a kiss before leaving to allegedly join the rapper on stage for their duet "Both of Us". While waiting for her performance, Harry goofed around with his friends.
In an after-party of the December 7 festive event at the Madison Square Garden, Taylor and Harry once again paraded their PDAs. He swept her off her feet to recreate the famous moment when Patrick Swayze lifted Jennifer Grey into the air in 1987's classic movie "Dirty Dancing".
Taylor Swift wore a glittery top and red hot pants for the concert, and traded them with a little black dress for the after-party. She and her 18-year-old boyfriend were joined by his bandmates Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson at the gig.
She and Harry flew to U.K. in her private jet after the concert, while the other boys took a Virgin commercial flight. It reportedly caused tensions between Harry and his friends, but it didn't last long when she joined them on their tour bus to go to their next stop for another concert.
More Taylor Swift News
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army