Taylor Swift Kisses Harry Styles and Does 'Dirty Dancing' With Him
Taylor Swift continues to show her affection toward her new beau Harry Styles. The 22-year-old country/pop star is caught on camera kissing the One Direction member stage side when watching Z100's Jingle Ball where they were set to perform in separate sets.
In a video taken by a concertgoer, Taylor was seen dancing to B.o.B's "So Good" with Harry next to her. She then gave him a kiss before leaving to allegedly join the rapper on stage for their duet "Both of Us". While waiting for her performance, Harry goofed around with his friends.
In an after-party of the December 7 festive event at the Madison Square Garden, Taylor and Harry once again paraded their PDAs. He swept her off her feet to recreate the famous moment when Patrick Swayze lifted Jennifer Grey into the air in 1987's classic movie "Dirty Dancing".
Taylor Swift wore a glittery top and red hot pants for the concert, and traded them with a little black dress for the after-party. She and her 18-year-old boyfriend were joined by his bandmates Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson at the gig.
She and Harry flew to U.K. in her private jet after the concert, while the other boys took a Virgin commercial flight. It reportedly caused tensions between Harry and his friends, but it didn't last long when she joined them on their tour bus to go to their next stop for another concert.
More Taylor Swift News
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs