Taylor Swift Kisses Harry Styles and Does 'Dirty Dancing' With Him
Taylor Swift continues to show her affection toward her new beau Harry Styles. The 22-year-old country/pop star is caught on camera kissing the One Direction member stage side when watching Z100's Jingle Ball where they were set to perform in separate sets.
In a video taken by a concertgoer, Taylor was seen dancing to B.o.B's "So Good" with Harry next to her. She then gave him a kiss before leaving to allegedly join the rapper on stage for their duet "Both of Us". While waiting for her performance, Harry goofed around with his friends.
In an after-party of the December 7 festive event at the Madison Square Garden, Taylor and Harry once again paraded their PDAs. He swept her off her feet to recreate the famous moment when Patrick Swayze lifted Jennifer Grey into the air in 1987's classic movie "Dirty Dancing".
Taylor Swift wore a glittery top and red hot pants for the concert, and traded them with a little black dress for the after-party. She and her 18-year-old boyfriend were joined by his bandmates Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson at the gig.
She and Harry flew to U.K. in her private jet after the concert, while the other boys took a Virgin commercial flight. It reportedly caused tensions between Harry and his friends, but it didn't last long when she joined them on their tour bus to go to their next stop for another concert.
More Taylor Swift News
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman