Taylor Swift Kisses Harry Styles and Does 'Dirty Dancing' With Him
Taylor Swift continues to show her affection toward her new beau Harry Styles. The 22-year-old country/pop star is caught on camera kissing the One Direction member stage side when watching Z100's Jingle Ball where they were set to perform in separate sets.
In a video taken by a concertgoer, Taylor was seen dancing to B.o.B's "So Good" with Harry next to her. She then gave him a kiss before leaving to allegedly join the rapper on stage for their duet "Both of Us". While waiting for her performance, Harry goofed around with his friends.
In an after-party of the December 7 festive event at the Madison Square Garden, Taylor and Harry once again paraded their PDAs. He swept her off her feet to recreate the famous moment when Patrick Swayze lifted Jennifer Grey into the air in 1987's classic movie "Dirty Dancing".
Taylor Swift wore a glittery top and red hot pants for the concert, and traded them with a little black dress for the after-party. She and her 18-year-old boyfriend were joined by his bandmates Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson at the gig.
She and Harry flew to U.K. in her private jet after the concert, while the other boys took a Virgin commercial flight. It reportedly caused tensions between Harry and his friends, but it didn't last long when she joined them on their tour bus to go to their next stop for another concert.
More Taylor Swift News
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer