Lindsay Lohan Unfollows The Wanted's Max George After He Called Her a Groupie
After following The Wanted for several days, Lindsay Lohan now seems to distance herself from the boyband as she's no longer following Max George on Twitter. Her move comes hot on heels of a new interview done by her crush, during which he called her a "groupie."
Max made such comment about LiLo when asked by ITN reporter backstage at Capital FM's Jingle Bell Ball if he's dating LiLo. "No, what's the right word for her? A yeah, a groupie!" he answered, to which his fellow bandmate jokingly added, "She is probably hiding in our suitcase right now!"
Lindsay Lohan has been labeled as The Wanted's groupie by the media since she hopped on their tour bus. She didn't seem to object it though and continued to follow them in their tour. It was apparently a different story when the labeling came straight from Max himself.
Regardless of the rumor that she's mad at Max over his "groupie" comment, the troubled actress still follows three other members of the British boyband, Siva Kaneswaran, Jay McGuiness and Nathan Sykes. She also tweets, "I heart the UK."
Before she unfollowed 24-year-old Max, the 26-year-old redhead re-tweeted his message that read, "Back in England!!!!:)... Can I make it to the ball tonight... #lawson." She also posted a picture of his hoodie, "Missing something? @MaxTheWanted."
The Wanted are back to their home country after touring the U.S., while LiLo stays Stateside. She's facing numerous legal woes including misdemeanor charges stemming from a car accident last summer after she's suspected of giving false information to cops.
She will be arraigned on December 12 for reckless driving, and resisting, obstructing, or delaying an officer in the course of their duties, in addition to lying to an officer. Rumor has it, prosecutors have already filed papers to ask court to revoke her probation stemming from jewelry theft.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video