'The Voice' Reveals Top 3, Eliminates Trevin Hunte
It's now down to three in "The Voice" season 3 as the singing competition sent home another contestant on Tuesday, December 11. Cassadee Pope and Terry McDermott opened the results show with a duet of "Little Talks".
The two proteges of Blake Shelton were later declared safe, leaving Trevin Hunte and Nicholas David of team Cee-Lo Green in jeopardy. "I hate seeing you two pitted against each other," Cee-Lo said when learning that his proteges were in the bottom two. "You have my love respect and loyalty going forward. May the best man win."
Trevin evetually lost it to Nicholas and was sent packing. The R&B singer credited his coach, "Thank you for pushing me, motivating me. I love you, Cee-Lo. I will always love you. I'm just happy to be here."
Nicholas will join Cassadee and Terry to compete in the finals set to air December 17 and 18.
The latest results show saw the return of former contestants, Juliet Simms, RaeLynn as well as Chris Mann who rocked the crowd with their performances. Meanwhile, Adam Levine announced that season 2 finalist Tony Lucca joined his record label.
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Iggy Azalea Sparks Butt Implant Rumors With Instagram Photo. What Expert Says?
- Cara Delevingne Fuels St. Vincent Engagement Rumors With This Photo
- New Trailer for Baz Luhrmann's 'The Get Down' Turns Shady Life Into Hope
- 'Moana' Characters Unveiled in New Posters
- Watch Usher, Josh Groban and More Tell Politicians 'Don't Use Our Song' in New Clip
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC