'The Voice' Reveals Top 3, Eliminates Trevin Hunte
It's now down to three in "The Voice" season 3 as the singing competition sent home another contestant on Tuesday, December 11. Cassadee Pope and Terry McDermott opened the results show with a duet of "Little Talks".
The two proteges of Blake Shelton were later declared safe, leaving Trevin Hunte and Nicholas David of team Cee-Lo Green in jeopardy. "I hate seeing you two pitted against each other," Cee-Lo said when learning that his proteges were in the bottom two. "You have my love respect and loyalty going forward. May the best man win."
Trevin evetually lost it to Nicholas and was sent packing. The R&B singer credited his coach, "Thank you for pushing me, motivating me. I love you, Cee-Lo. I will always love you. I'm just happy to be here."
Nicholas will join Cassadee and Terry to compete in the finals set to air December 17 and 18.
The latest results show saw the return of former contestants, Juliet Simms, RaeLynn as well as Chris Mann who rocked the crowd with their performances. Meanwhile, Adam Levine announced that season 2 finalist Tony Lucca joined his record label.
More The Voice News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding