'Man of Steel' Unleashes Dramatic Full-Length Trailer
"Man of Steel" has just dropped its very dramatic full-length trailer. It opens with scenes of Clark Kent drowning in deep water while recalling his childhood memories with his mom Martha Kent. Scenes of him arguing with Jonathan Kent over his superpower is also featured in this touching trailer.
After a series of tear-jerking scenes, the video sees Clark being clad in Superman getup, walking alone in the snow. "Whoever that man is, he's gonna change the world," so a voice-over is heard as the Kryptonian hero storms the sky. The rest of the trailer features high-octane scenes of a world destruction and the hero tries to save it, but he gets misunderstood.
Clark is a young twenty-something journalist who feels alienated by powers beyond anyone's imagination. Transported to Earth years ago from Krypton, an advanced alien planet, Clark struggles with the ultimate question - Why am I here? Shaped by the values of his adoptive parents Martha and Jonathan Kent, Clark soon discovers that having super abilities means making very difficult decisions.
But when the world needs stability the most, it comes under attack. Will his abilities be used to maintain peace or ultimately used to divide and conquer? Clark must become the hero known as "Superman," not only to shine as the world's last beacon of hope but to protect the ones he loves.
Starring Henry Cavill, Amy Adams, Michael Shannon, Russell Crowe, Diane Lane, Kevin Costner, Laurence Fishburne and Christopher Meloni, "Man of Steel" will be released on June 14, 2013.
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation