Charlie Sheen Writes $75K Check for Girl With Cancer
Beside to Lindsay Lohan, Charlie Sheen's money is also going to a better cause. The former "Two and a Half Men" actor has donated $75,000 to a 10-year-old girl in a fight against cancer.
Story began when Sheen met a policeman in Hermosa Beach in California and had a conversation with him about his daughter Jasmine. The girl suffers from Childhood Rhabdomyosarcoma, which is a type of cancer that often attacks soft tissue in a child's face. "No parent should have to watch their kid go through that," Sheen reportedly said about the officer.
The next day, Sheen sent a check to Hermosa Beach Police Association which has started to gather fund for Jasmine. Sheen's stunt double Eddie Braun reportedly also contributed to the cause by donating $25,000. Jasmine's family have been grateful for the money and hope that they inspire others to fight against the disease.
Confirming the donation, a representative of Sheen told ABCNews.com that the $75K donation is "one of many charitable donations that Charlie frequently makes."
Sheen recently gave "Scary Movie 5" co-star Lohan a check of $100,000 to help with her tax problem. However, he has not received any response from the actress, telling "ET", "I'm still waiting for a text to say 'thank you'. Anything, you know?"
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed
- Ashley Tisdale Claps Back at Fat-Shamers Saying She Looks Pregnant
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga's Wedding Is Going to Get Spin-Off Series
- Josh Hartnett and Girlfriend Expecting Baby No. 2 - See Her Baby Bump at Oscars After-Party
- Kong Destroys Helicopters and Kills Skull Crawlers in Final 'Kong: Skull Island' Trailer
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!