Charlie Sheen Writes $75K Check for Girl With Cancer
Beside to Lindsay Lohan, Charlie Sheen's money is also going to a better cause. The former "Two and a Half Men" actor has donated $75,000 to a 10-year-old girl in a fight against cancer.
Story began when Sheen met a policeman in Hermosa Beach in California and had a conversation with him about his daughter Jasmine. The girl suffers from Childhood Rhabdomyosarcoma, which is a type of cancer that often attacks soft tissue in a child's face. "No parent should have to watch their kid go through that," Sheen reportedly said about the officer.
The next day, Sheen sent a check to Hermosa Beach Police Association which has started to gather fund for Jasmine. Sheen's stunt double Eddie Braun reportedly also contributed to the cause by donating $25,000. Jasmine's family have been grateful for the money and hope that they inspire others to fight against the disease.
Confirming the donation, a representative of Sheen told ABCNews.com that the $75K donation is "one of many charitable donations that Charlie frequently makes."
Sheen recently gave "Scary Movie 5" co-star Lohan a check of $100,000 to help with her tax problem. However, he has not received any response from the actress, telling "ET", "I'm still waiting for a text to say 'thank you'. Anything, you know?"
More Charlie Sheen News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'