Charlie Sheen Writes $75K Check for Girl With Cancer
Beside to Lindsay Lohan, Charlie Sheen's money is also going to a better cause. The former "Two and a Half Men" actor has donated $75,000 to a 10-year-old girl in a fight against cancer.
Story began when Sheen met a policeman in Hermosa Beach in California and had a conversation with him about his daughter Jasmine. The girl suffers from Childhood Rhabdomyosarcoma, which is a type of cancer that often attacks soft tissue in a child's face. "No parent should have to watch their kid go through that," Sheen reportedly said about the officer.
The next day, Sheen sent a check to Hermosa Beach Police Association which has started to gather fund for Jasmine. Sheen's stunt double Eddie Braun reportedly also contributed to the cause by donating $25,000. Jasmine's family have been grateful for the money and hope that they inspire others to fight against the disease.
Confirming the donation, a representative of Sheen told ABCNews.com that the $75K donation is "one of many charitable donations that Charlie frequently makes."
Sheen recently gave "Scary Movie 5" co-star Lohan a check of $100,000 to help with her tax problem. However, he has not received any response from the actress, telling "ET", "I'm still waiting for a text to say 'thank you'. Anything, you know?"
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection
- Rob Kardashian Fights With Blac Chyna, Deletes All Signs of Her on Instagram
- Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos Will Be Released in August
- Justin Timberlake's Fan Arrested After Slapping the Singer at Golf Tournament
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures