Charlie Sheen Writes $75K Check for Girl With Cancer
Beside to Lindsay Lohan, Charlie Sheen's money is also going to a better cause. The former "Two and a Half Men" actor has donated $75,000 to a 10-year-old girl in a fight against cancer.
Story began when Sheen met a policeman in Hermosa Beach in California and had a conversation with him about his daughter Jasmine. The girl suffers from Childhood Rhabdomyosarcoma, which is a type of cancer that often attacks soft tissue in a child's face. "No parent should have to watch their kid go through that," Sheen reportedly said about the officer.
The next day, Sheen sent a check to Hermosa Beach Police Association which has started to gather fund for Jasmine. Sheen's stunt double Eddie Braun reportedly also contributed to the cause by donating $25,000. Jasmine's family have been grateful for the money and hope that they inspire others to fight against the disease.
Confirming the donation, a representative of Sheen told ABCNews.com that the $75K donation is "one of many charitable donations that Charlie frequently makes."
Sheen recently gave "Scary Movie 5" co-star Lohan a check of $100,000 to help with her tax problem. However, he has not received any response from the actress, telling "ET", "I'm still waiting for a text to say 'thank you'. Anything, you know?"
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip