Underwear-Less Anne Hathaway Flashes Photographers
Anne Hathaway did not bother to wear protection against paparazzi's sharp cameras when attending the New York City premiere of her new film "Les Miserables" at Ziegfeld Theatre. On a rainy night of Monday, December 10, the actress flashed photographers her genitalia as she stepped out of her limousine sans underwear.
The 30-year-star did not seem to realize the wardrobe snafu. She continued smiling for the photographers and posed in her daring black dress which has thigh-high slit and parachute-like cape on the back. The ensemble reportedly came from Tom Ford's house of design and used faux leather because Hathaway is a vegan. She topped off her appearance with bondage-style boots and Fred Leighton jewels.
Her female co-stars, Amanda Seyfried and Samantha Barks, managed to escape wardrobe malfunction with their less risky outfit. Seyfried wore a strapless Alexander McQueen dress with a gold embellished bodice and gold-buckled tortoise-shell belt, a clutch also from McQueen and jewelry from Harry Winston. Barks, meanwhile, chose a long glittering gown from Stella McCartney and Jimmy Choo shoes.
"Les Miserables" first premiered in Seoul, South Korea on November 26. Hathaway has also visited Japan and London for the Asian and U.K. premieres. The film will hit theaters around the world December 25.
More Anne Hathaway News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video