Underwear-Less Anne Hathaway Flashes Photographers
Anne Hathaway did not bother to wear protection against paparazzi's sharp cameras when attending the New York City premiere of her new film "Les Miserables" at Ziegfeld Theatre. On a rainy night of Monday, December 10, the actress flashed photographers her genitalia as she stepped out of her limousine sans underwear.
The 30-year-star did not seem to realize the wardrobe snafu. She continued smiling for the photographers and posed in her daring black dress which has thigh-high slit and parachute-like cape on the back. The ensemble reportedly came from Tom Ford's house of design and used faux leather because Hathaway is a vegan. She topped off her appearance with bondage-style boots and Fred Leighton jewels.
Her female co-stars, Amanda Seyfried and Samantha Barks, managed to escape wardrobe malfunction with their less risky outfit. Seyfried wore a strapless Alexander McQueen dress with a gold embellished bodice and gold-buckled tortoise-shell belt, a clutch also from McQueen and jewelry from Harry Winston. Barks, meanwhile, chose a long glittering gown from Stella McCartney and Jimmy Choo shoes.
"Les Miserables" first premiered in Seoul, South Korea on November 26. Hathaway has also visited Japan and London for the Asian and U.K. premieres. The film will hit theaters around the world December 25.
More Anne Hathaway News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny