Maroon 5 Premiere New Video 'Daylight'
Maroon 5 have premiered their latest music video "Daylight" from their most recent studio album "Overexposed". The clip contains various footage that actually came from fans around the globe. The band asked their loyal followers to send their own home videos to complete what they called "The Daylight Project".
Frontman Adam Levine , who says that the new track is one of his favorites in the album, is delighted to see the final result of the video project. The fan clips were unique and ranged from wedding footage, on-cam shoutouts to families, friends, and even one girl exclaiming how she loved her dog.
Though the concept was fun in nature, some of the footage were also very heart-breaking as it presented sentiments of people who have lost families and individuals who talked about their regrets and worries in life. The band's song played over and faded down as the different clips showed more people who were willing to talk about their own personal struggles and experiences and the difficulties that we all go through and try to triumph over.
Viewers of "The Voice" are already familiar with the single as the band had played it live this week on the show. It's quite a simple song but the lyrics and the melody will surely make it a song that grows on people over time.
Although a bit of a slow and laid-back song, "Daylight" definitely has the recall and the catchy nine-minute video to help make it into a smash hit. Maroon 5's recent releases include "Payphone" and "One More Night".
Maroon 5's "Daylight" Music Video
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign