T.I. and Cee-Lo Green Team Up in New Track 'Hello'
Rapper T.I. teams up with Cee-Lo Green for the fresh and smooth track "Hello". The new single is included in Tip's upcoming set titled "Trouble Man: Heavy Is the Head", which is slated to hit the stores on December 18. Contrary to it's welcoming title, "Hello" is actually laden with hard-hitting rhymes from Tip and Green who rap about their haters and address how they will race to the finish line and emerge as winners of the race.
The track begins with a relaxed and catchy hook and a cool, very positive verse from Green. He shows off his smooth vocals when he croons out the lyrics, "Just keep going, don't look back, look forward from where you're at." He then shifts to some of those boastful lines when he sings, "There's some jealousy in your rearview, wave hello/ Push that peddle to the max, count the money in your lap, and put jealousy in your rearview."
Tip then comes into the rap as the tune progresses into a percussion-heavy verse. The Atlanta emcee blurts out a couple more boastful and self-confident rhymes obviously aimed at their disbelievers and critics. "Won't stop until we poppin' bottles at the finish line," raps the Trouble Man artist.
"Basically we ridin' off into the sunset," said Tip to Rap-Up.com. "We're headed to where the winners gather and saying hello and goodbye at the same time to the losers," he added.
"Hello" does not only do the job of hitting the rapper's bashers straight on, but it also presents a nice blend of Green's R'n'B vocals and T.I.'s hardcore rapping. The tune was produced by music production duo, The Neptunes, composed of who Pharrell Williams and Chad Hugo. The duo are also responsible for contributing to the the sound for many other successful hip hop, R'n'B and pop artists from the late 1990s and 2000s.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival