'The Lone Ranger' Is Resurrected in Full-Length Trailer
After releasing its teaser on "Good Morning America" earlier on Monday, the full-length trailer for "The Lone Ranger" has been unleashed for viewing pleasure via Apple. The newly-released video is packed with brand new scenes that explain further about the origin of the titular justice seeker.
Armie Hammer's John Reid is seen waking up atop a canyon after being resurrected from the death. He then meets Johnny Depp's Tonto who helps him become the Lone Ranger. The trailer also showcases some humorous scenes, including the one that sees Tonto awkwardly speaking to a horse.
The rest of the trailer is filled with high-octane actions after Reid turns into the masked hero. Along with his Indian comrade, the titular character is seen embarking on various fights on moving trains. It ends with a stunning sequence of a wrecked train which is unstoppably heading toward Tonto and Lone Ranger, while they're tied to the ground.
"The Lone Ranger" is a thrilling adventure infused with action and humor, in which the famed masked hero is brought to life through new eyes. Native American spirit warrior Tonto recounts the untold tales that transformed John Reid, a man of the law, into a legend of justice - taking the audience on a runaway train of epic surprises and humorous friction as the two unlikely heroes must learn to work together and fight against greed and corruption.
Walt Disney Pictures will release the film on July 3, 2013.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'