'The Lone Ranger' Is Resurrected in Full-Length Trailer
After releasing its teaser on "Good Morning America" earlier on Monday, the full-length trailer for "The Lone Ranger" has been unleashed for viewing pleasure via Apple. The newly-released video is packed with brand new scenes that explain further about the origin of the titular justice seeker.
Armie Hammer's John Reid is seen waking up atop a canyon after being resurrected from the death. He then meets Johnny Depp's Tonto who helps him become the Lone Ranger. The trailer also showcases some humorous scenes, including the one that sees Tonto awkwardly speaking to a horse.
The rest of the trailer is filled with high-octane actions after Reid turns into the masked hero. Along with his Indian comrade, the titular character is seen embarking on various fights on moving trains. It ends with a stunning sequence of a wrecked train which is unstoppably heading toward Tonto and Lone Ranger, while they're tied to the ground.
"The Lone Ranger" is a thrilling adventure infused with action and humor, in which the famed masked hero is brought to life through new eyes. Native American spirit warrior Tonto recounts the untold tales that transformed John Reid, a man of the law, into a legend of justice - taking the audience on a runaway train of epic surprises and humorous friction as the two unlikely heroes must learn to work together and fight against greed and corruption.
Walt Disney Pictures will release the film on July 3, 2013.
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction