First Footage of CBS' New Drama 'Golden Boy'
Hyping up the upcoming premiere of "Golden Boy", CBS has released a four-minute promo of the new series. It opens with a bloody action on the street involving young police officer Walter William Clark, Jr. (Theo James), whose heroic action leads to his promotion to homicide detective.
Seven years later, he becomes the youngest police commissioner in the history of New York City. As he's interviewed for a story about his career, Walter flashes back on his hard-fought journey from street kid to the most powerful man in law enforcement and the high personal and professional cost he pays to achieve it.
The promo mostly gives a look at Walter as a new homicide detective. Ambitious as always, he gets a lot of advice from his partner, veteran Detective Don Owen (Chi McBride), to learn and be patient.
Created by Nicholas Wootton who also serves as executive producer along with Greg Berlanti, "Golden Boy" will launch with two special previews on Tuesday, February 26 at 10 P.M. and Tuesday, March 5 at 10 P.M. It will air on its regular time slot starting Friday, March at 9 P.M.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked