First Footage of CBS' New Drama 'Golden Boy'
Hyping up the upcoming premiere of "Golden Boy", CBS has released a four-minute promo of the new series. It opens with a bloody action on the street involving young police officer Walter William Clark, Jr. (Theo James), whose heroic action leads to his promotion to homicide detective.
Seven years later, he becomes the youngest police commissioner in the history of New York City. As he's interviewed for a story about his career, Walter flashes back on his hard-fought journey from street kid to the most powerful man in law enforcement and the high personal and professional cost he pays to achieve it.
The promo mostly gives a look at Walter as a new homicide detective. Ambitious as always, he gets a lot of advice from his partner, veteran Detective Don Owen (Chi McBride), to learn and be patient.
Created by Nicholas Wootton who also serves as executive producer along with Greg Berlanti, "Golden Boy" will launch with two special previews on Tuesday, February 26 at 10 P.M. and Tuesday, March 5 at 10 P.M. It will air on its regular time slot starting Friday, March at 9 P.M.
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer