First Footage of CBS' New Drama 'Golden Boy'
Hyping up the upcoming premiere of "Golden Boy", CBS has released a four-minute promo of the new series. It opens with a bloody action on the street involving young police officer Walter William Clark, Jr. (Theo James), whose heroic action leads to his promotion to homicide detective.
Seven years later, he becomes the youngest police commissioner in the history of New York City. As he's interviewed for a story about his career, Walter flashes back on his hard-fought journey from street kid to the most powerful man in law enforcement and the high personal and professional cost he pays to achieve it.
The promo mostly gives a look at Walter as a new homicide detective. Ambitious as always, he gets a lot of advice from his partner, veteran Detective Don Owen (Chi McBride), to learn and be patient.
Created by Nicholas Wootton who also serves as executive producer along with Greg Berlanti, "Golden Boy" will launch with two special previews on Tuesday, February 26 at 10 P.M. and Tuesday, March 5 at 10 P.M. It will air on its regular time slot starting Friday, March at 9 P.M.
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her