Jessica Chastain Looks Fabulous in Blue at 'Zero Dark Thirty' Hollywood Premiere
Recently stealing movie lovers' and critics' attention, "Zero Dark Thirty (2012)" finally threw a star-studded premiere in Hollywood on Monday night, December 10. Leading lady Jessica Chastain became the belle of the ball with her elegant look during the event taking place at the Dolby Theatre.
Jessica looked classy despite her choice of simple outfit. Letting loose her long red hair, the Sonoma-born actress went out with a blue mini dress from Elie Saab with nude-colored details on the front that made it look like a see-through outfit. She looked chic with minimalist accessories and champagne-colored sandal heels.
Joining Jessica was Chris Pratt who was accompanied by his wife Anna Faris. Chris suited up for the event, while Anna glammed up in a nude-colored tube dress that matched her blond hair, which was arranged into a pretty updo. James Gandolfini, Kyle Chandler, Jason Clarke, Edgar Ramirez and Harold Perrineau were the other male cast members spotted that night.
The special screening event was also attended by some famous celebrities, including "Resident Evil" star Milla Jovovich who donned a show-stopping black dress, and Katie Aselton who rocked a gorgeous blue tailed gown. Meanwhile, director Kathryn Bigelow looked fabulous in an all-black ensemble as she hit the venue.
"Zero Dark Thirty" follows the story of history's greatest manhunt for the world's most dangerous man. For a decade, an elite team of intelligence and military operatives, working in secret across the globe, devoted themselves to a single goal: to find and eliminate Osama bin Laden. The intense thriller will open in selected U.S. theaters on December 19, before expanding to nationwide release on January 11.
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Flesh-Baring Outfit at Vogue 100 Festival in London
- Lil Wayne Blasts Cash Money Again Months After Reuniting With Birdman
- 'The Voice' Final Performances: Listen to the Top 4's Original Songs
- Justin Bieber Sings Taylor Swift's Song and Talks About Her First Love. Is He Mocking Her?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Long-Rumored Joint Album May Arrive Anytime Now