Tom Cruise Looking Forward to Spending Christmas With Suri
Tom Cruise, who spent the last few months away to film his movie projects, is going to come home for Christmas holiday. Like he did last Thanksgiving, he plans to spend the upcoming festive season with his children, Bella, 20, Connor, 17, and Suri, 6.
"We have got lots of very special things planned [for the holidays]," the father of three said to PEOPLE on the red carpet of his movie "Jack Reacher" in London. He additionally gushed, "We are all going to be together. I am looking forward to it."
The Monday, December 10 event marked Tom's first appearance on the red carpet since his divorce from Katie Holmes earlier this year. He was all smiles as he posed for the swarming photographers in a three-layered top and jeans.
Tom has been staying in London since August to film his other movie "All You Need Is Kill". "I love it here," he commented. "I have made so many films here and I have worked with so many of the actors here. It is a wonderful place to live."
"I am shooting a film over here ... seven days a week. But I feel great," the 50-year-old star added. "It doesn't take up all my time, but I have a very busy schedule and I like it that way."
More Tom Cruise News
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Debuts Burgeoning Bump While Shopping for Baby in London
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video