Tom Cruise Looking Forward to Spending Christmas With Suri
Tom Cruise, who spent the last few months away to film his movie projects, is going to come home for Christmas holiday. Like he did last Thanksgiving, he plans to spend the upcoming festive season with his children, Bella, 20, Connor, 17, and Suri, 6.
"We have got lots of very special things planned [for the holidays]," the father of three said to PEOPLE on the red carpet of his movie "Jack Reacher" in London. He additionally gushed, "We are all going to be together. I am looking forward to it."
The Monday, December 10 event marked Tom's first appearance on the red carpet since his divorce from Katie Holmes earlier this year. He was all smiles as he posed for the swarming photographers in a three-layered top and jeans.
Tom has been staying in London since August to film his other movie "All You Need Is Kill". "I love it here," he commented. "I have made so many films here and I have worked with so many of the actors here. It is a wonderful place to live."
"I am shooting a film over here ... seven days a week. But I feel great," the 50-year-old star added. "It doesn't take up all my time, but I have a very busy schedule and I like it that way."
More Tom Cruise News
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction