'New Girl' Casts Brenda Song in Recurring Role
Former Disney star Brenda Song will be hanging out with "New Girl". The 24-year-old actress has landed a recurring role on the FOX hit comedy series as a possible love interest for Lamorne Morris' Winston.
Called Daisy, the character is described as an intense and hugely competitive young woman who dislikes "quitters." According to Entertainment Weekly, she sets her eyes on Winston after seeing him strike out with Holly, who will be portrayed by guest star Brooklyn Decker.
Winston recently broke up with Shelby, who was portrayed by Kali Hawk.
Song took the female lead role on Disney Channel's "The Suite Life of Zack & Cody" and "The Suite Life on Deck". She also landed a supporting role on awards-winning movie "The Social Network" and recently guest starred on Shonda Rhimes-created series "Scandal".
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist