'New Girl' Casts Brenda Song in Recurring Role
Former Disney star Brenda Song will be hanging out with "New Girl". The 24-year-old actress has landed a recurring role on the FOX hit comedy series as a possible love interest for Lamorne Morris' Winston.
Called Daisy, the character is described as an intense and hugely competitive young woman who dislikes "quitters." According to Entertainment Weekly, she sets her eyes on Winston after seeing him strike out with Holly, who will be portrayed by guest star Brooklyn Decker.
Winston recently broke up with Shelby, who was portrayed by Kali Hawk.
Song took the female lead role on Disney Channel's "The Suite Life of Zack & Cody" and "The Suite Life on Deck". She also landed a supporting role on awards-winning movie "The Social Network" and recently guest starred on Shonda Rhimes-created series "Scandal".
More New Girl News
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die