'New Girl' Casts Brenda Song in Recurring Role
Former Disney star Brenda Song will be hanging out with "New Girl". The 24-year-old actress has landed a recurring role on the FOX hit comedy series as a possible love interest for Lamorne Morris' Winston.
Called Daisy, the character is described as an intense and hugely competitive young woman who dislikes "quitters." According to Entertainment Weekly, she sets her eyes on Winston after seeing him strike out with Holly, who will be portrayed by guest star Brooklyn Decker.
Winston recently broke up with Shelby, who was portrayed by Kali Hawk.
Song took the female lead role on Disney Channel's "The Suite Life of Zack & Cody" and "The Suite Life on Deck". She also landed a supporting role on awards-winning movie "The Social Network" and recently guest starred on Shonda Rhimes-created series "Scandal".
More New Girl News
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown
- Rita Ora Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mini Dress at De Grisogono Party in Cannes
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Does the Right Contestant Win Season 24?
- See 'Justice League' Costumes at the 2017 Licensing Expo
- Ariana Grande's Mom Rushed Fans to Safety After Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Nicki Minaj Won't Let Terrorists Win, Vows to Perform for Manchester Fans
- Irina Shayk Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body on Cannes Red Carpet
- Tiny Leans on Floyd Mayweather for Support Following Bitter Split From T.I.