'New Girl' Casts Brenda Song in Recurring Role
Former Disney star Brenda Song will be hanging out with "New Girl". The 24-year-old actress has landed a recurring role on the FOX hit comedy series as a possible love interest for Lamorne Morris' Winston.
Called Daisy, the character is described as an intense and hugely competitive young woman who dislikes "quitters." According to Entertainment Weekly, she sets her eyes on Winston after seeing him strike out with Holly, who will be portrayed by guest star Brooklyn Decker.
Winston recently broke up with Shelby, who was portrayed by Kali Hawk.
Song took the female lead role on Disney Channel's "The Suite Life of Zack & Cody" and "The Suite Life on Deck". She also landed a supporting role on awards-winning movie "The Social Network" and recently guest starred on Shonda Rhimes-created series "Scandal".
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps