'New Girl' Casts Brenda Song in Recurring Role
Former Disney star Brenda Song will be hanging out with "New Girl". The 24-year-old actress has landed a recurring role on the FOX hit comedy series as a possible love interest for Lamorne Morris' Winston.
Called Daisy, the character is described as an intense and hugely competitive young woman who dislikes "quitters." According to Entertainment Weekly, she sets her eyes on Winston after seeing him strike out with Holly, who will be portrayed by guest star Brooklyn Decker.
Winston recently broke up with Shelby, who was portrayed by Kali Hawk.
Song took the female lead role on Disney Channel's "The Suite Life of Zack & Cody" and "The Suite Life on Deck". She also landed a supporting role on awards-winning movie "The Social Network" and recently guest starred on Shonda Rhimes-created series "Scandal".
More New Girl News
- Meek Mill Takes More Shots at Drake on 'All the Way Up' Remix
- Disney Is Considering a Live-Action Version of 'The Little Mermaid'
- Johnny Depp Protects $400 Net Worth, Refuses Amber Heard's Request for Spousal Support
- 'Limitless' Is Canceled by CBS After One Season, Gets No Second Chance
- Beyonce Holds Hands With Jay-Z During Date Night in NYC
- New 'Captain America' Comic Reveals Steve Rogers Is a Hydra Agent All Along
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp