Rita Ora Releases 'Radioactive' Music Video
Rita Ora has just premiered a music video for "Radioactive", a Sia Furler-penned track lifted off the album "ORA". The Syndrome-directed video puts Rita against sci-fi, extraterrestrial backdrop. In the sexy clip, the British songstress also looks so fabulous in her robotic and futuristic garb.
The video came hot on the heels of the alleged bashing she got from Rob Kardashian, who, just a week ago, tweeted that she allegedly cheated on him with almost 20 men. "She cheated on me with nearly 20 dudes while we were together, I wonder how many she will sleep with now that we apart," Rob wrote. "How can a woman who is so busy trying to start her own career have time to be with so many dudes all while in a relationship?!"
Apparently, Ora saw it from a different view. "I'm not going out with Rob. We were close for a while, but it didn't work because I was never there," she told Glamour UK in an interview. "I was like a ghost. I used to get so frustrated with myself and then wonder why I was angry, so I decided it was best to keep it friendly - especially at the moment, when there's so much going on."
Despite the rumors, the 22-year-old Roc Nation artist had her breakthrough this 2012 and is set to go on tour in the U.K. beginning January 28.
Rita Ora's "Radioactive" Music Video
More Rita Ora News
- Snoop Dogg Denies Mocking His 'Nephew' Young Thug in 'Moment I Feared' Video
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 9 Finale: Does Your Favorite Win?
- Kesha's Mother Admits She Has No Firsthand Personal Knowledge of Alleged Rape by Dr. Luke
- Meet Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes' Youngest Daughter Amada
- Tyga Premieres Fun Video for 'Flossin' Featuring His Son King Cairo
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs