Rita Ora Releases 'Radioactive' Music Video
Rita Ora has just premiered a music video for "Radioactive", a Sia Furler-penned track lifted off the album "ORA". The Syndrome-directed video puts Rita against sci-fi, extraterrestrial backdrop. In the sexy clip, the British songstress also looks so fabulous in her robotic and futuristic garb.
The video came hot on the heels of the alleged bashing she got from Rob Kardashian, who, just a week ago, tweeted that she allegedly cheated on him with almost 20 men. "She cheated on me with nearly 20 dudes while we were together, I wonder how many she will sleep with now that we apart," Rob wrote. "How can a woman who is so busy trying to start her own career have time to be with so many dudes all while in a relationship?!"
Apparently, Ora saw it from a different view. "I'm not going out with Rob. We were close for a while, but it didn't work because I was never there," she told Glamour UK in an interview. "I was like a ghost. I used to get so frustrated with myself and then wonder why I was angry, so I decided it was best to keep it friendly - especially at the moment, when there's so much going on."
Despite the rumors, the 22-year-old Roc Nation artist had her breakthrough this 2012 and is set to go on tour in the U.K. beginning January 28.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce