Rita Ora Releases 'Radioactive' Music Video
Rita Ora has just premiered a music video for "Radioactive", a Sia Furler-penned track lifted off the album "ORA". The Syndrome-directed video puts Rita against sci-fi, extraterrestrial backdrop. In the sexy clip, the British songstress also looks so fabulous in her robotic and futuristic garb.
The video came hot on the heels of the alleged bashing she got from Rob Kardashian, who, just a week ago, tweeted that she allegedly cheated on him with almost 20 men. "She cheated on me with nearly 20 dudes while we were together, I wonder how many she will sleep with now that we apart," Rob wrote. "How can a woman who is so busy trying to start her own career have time to be with so many dudes all while in a relationship?!"
Apparently, Ora saw it from a different view. "I'm not going out with Rob. We were close for a while, but it didn't work because I was never there," she told Glamour UK in an interview. "I was like a ghost. I used to get so frustrated with myself and then wonder why I was angry, so I decided it was best to keep it friendly - especially at the moment, when there's so much going on."
Despite the rumors, the 22-year-old Roc Nation artist had her breakthrough this 2012 and is set to go on tour in the U.K. beginning January 28.
More Rita Ora News
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters