'Gossip Girl' Series Finale Preview: Chuck Is Wanted and Getting Married
"Gossip Girl" swan song is teased in a preview for the series finale. Following the death of a familiar character in the penultimate episode, Chuck is wanted by police for questioning related to the shocking twist.
While people are trying to find out his whereabouts, Chuck proposes to Blair. Things seem to be running smoothly with his plans until police find him and arrest him on his wedding day, leaving it unclear whether the couple has officially been married or not.
Meanwhile, another scene sees Ivy calling Serena's father William "the devil." The episode also promises to uncover the identity of Gossip Girl, while Kristen Bell who voices the title character is said to make appearance.
The teen drama series will end its run with a two-hour event, which will kick off on Monday, December 17 at 8 P.M. on The CW with a look back at the show's many unforgettable moments, including interviews with cast and producers. The final episode titled "New York, I Love You XOXOX" will follow immediately at 9 P.M.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance