'Gossip Girl' Series Finale Preview: Chuck Is Wanted and Getting Married
"Gossip Girl" swan song is teased in a preview for the series finale. Following the death of a familiar character in the penultimate episode, Chuck is wanted by police for questioning related to the shocking twist.
While people are trying to find out his whereabouts, Chuck proposes to Blair. Things seem to be running smoothly with his plans until police find him and arrest him on his wedding day, leaving it unclear whether the couple has officially been married or not.
Meanwhile, another scene sees Ivy calling Serena's father William "the devil." The episode also promises to uncover the identity of Gossip Girl, while Kristen Bell who voices the title character is said to make appearance.
The teen drama series will end its run with a two-hour event, which will kick off on Monday, December 17 at 8 P.M. on The CW with a look back at the show's many unforgettable moments, including interviews with cast and producers. The final episode titled "New York, I Love You XOXOX" will follow immediately at 9 P.M.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special